Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Part-time Sound/light Job In Ft Laud

CrzyC

Hey guys,

I currently work Part-time running the lights and sound for a short show in Ft Lauderdale and we are looking for someone on a VERY part-time basis to fill in (especially during the holidays). Heres the scoop...

Jungle Queen Riverboat in Ft Lauderdale is a tourist attraction that takes passengers on a cruise thru the Intercoastal and then ends up on an "island" . On this island they have dinner and watch a 45 minute show that consists of three LIVE acts (usually a singer, a magician and a juggler).

We are looking for someone to run this VERY BASIC sound board and lights. Trust me, any idiot can do this if they have ANY experience. You DO NOT have to be on the boat. You simply show up 30 minutes prior to the show which starts at 9pm, set up, run the show, break down and go home. You are there a maximum of 1.5 hours (8:30pm-10pm)...still enough time to get ready to go out that night. LOL Pay for the 1.5 hour gig is $45 a night!!!! :cool:

Very easy job, good money for what you do and I will be the one to train you. I am not quitting, we just need some extra help because I go out of town a lot.

So, if anyone is interested, please PM and we can talk further. Trust me , this is a great job just to make some extra cash to go out to the clubs with.

CrzyC

Carisa:D