Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Everybody Ok????

CrzyC

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn Matas...a little bored at work today???;)

OK...I had a dream that I was talking to Blendprod (which is weird b/c I think I have met him twice). As soon as we finish our conversation I am at my home pc and Chaflas (who I have barley met) IM's me with his condolences??? Why? Because Blendprod died. WTF?!?!?? I was just talking to him. Suddenly everybody on CP is IMing one another and we come up with a suicide pact. We are all going to a certain club and a certain time so that we can all die together. Im not really up for this so I email Koky and ask if he is going to do it...he says yes and I am FREAKING out. :worry:

We all get the "designated suicide area" and Carla (VIPNERD's girl) starts doing this interperative dance. Then everybody moves into a different room to " go thru with it". I try to back out at the last minute but then Sharon Osbourne comes in and she and Kelly try to talk me into it and show me this missle that will come and find me to kill me even if I try to back out. Somehow the missle doesnt work for me and I am still alive. But then I realize all my friends are dead. I try calling all of you and no one is answering and suddenly I am all alone.:boohoo:

What a depressing dream!!! Dont you hate it when you wake up but still cant get out of the dream. It just kept going on and on all night. I am sure I am missing alot of details but this is the meat of it.

I think I have issues.:screwy:

So, I hope everybody had a safe night. See you next weekend.

Originally posted by CrzyC

OK...I had a dream that I was talking to Blendprod (which is weird b/c I think I have met him twice). As soon as we finish our conversation I am at my home pc and Chaflas (who I have barley met) IM's me with his condolences??? Why? Because Blendprod died. WTF?!?!?? I was just talking to him. Suddenly everybody on CP is IMing one another and we come up with a suicide pact. We are all going to a certain club and a certain time so that we can all die together. Im not really up for this so I email Koky and ask if he is going to do it...he says yes and I am FREAKING out. :worry:

We all get the "designated suicide area" and Carla (VIPNERD's girl) starts doing this interperative dance. Then everybody moves into a different room to " go thru with it". I try to back out at the last minute but then Sharon Osbourne comes in and she and Kelly try to talk me into it and show me this missle that will come and find me to kill me even if I try to back out. Somehow the missle doesnt work for me and I am still alive. But then I realize all my friends are dead. I try calling all of you and no one is answering and suddenly I am all alone.:boohoo:

What a depressing dream!!! Dont you hate it when you wake up but still cant get out of the dream. It just kept going on and on all night. I am sure I am missing alot of details but this is the meat of it.

SEEK OUT HELP IMMEDIATELY!

HOLY SHIT!!! that was gooooooood....:laugh:

i once had a dream like that....i took a huge dump after Jimmy T's "Fiesta" Styled Mexican party....and there was one floater that wouldnt go down....i was trying to flush down that bastard for years....even grew out a "goatie"....weird....:tongue:

Man oh Man...U need to get a hold of the Dream Doctor on Coast 97.3 tonight....quick!!!!

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

HOLY SHIT!!! that was gooooooood....:laugh:

i once had a dream like that....i took a huge dump after Jimmy T's "Fiesta" Styled Mexican party....and there was one floater that wouldnt go down....i was trying to flush down that bastard for years....even grew out a "goatie"....weird....:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

WTF? Why are you dreaming about my hubby????:laugh: :laugh:

Chill...Blendprod..had a great night last night..believe me...so don't worry, it was just a dream!:D But thanks for worrying!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by mrsblend

WTF? Why are you dreaming about my hubby????:laugh: :laugh:

Thats what I was thinking!!!! I have only met him, Chaflas and Carla twice!?!?!?! Who knows...going to check out the site MIRZA refered me too now. LOL

No clubs for me this weekend...:D

Originally posted by MIRZA

http://www.freakydreams.com/flash.htm

THIS IS WHAT I GOT BACK...CAN YOU FIGURE IT OUT????

Words like talking: Conversation. Communication. Seeking for a way to express something.

Words like home: Center of being. Spiritual self. Shelter. Basic need fulfilled. Happiness within the family.

Words like talking: Conversation. Communication. Seeking for a way to express something.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like time: Irreversible. Continuity. Arrival or departure of feelings. Organizing your inner self.

Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.

Words like : Unexplained. Secret. You are curious about something going on around you.

Words like girl: Learning to be receptive. Happiness and tranquility.

Words like dance: Joyous participation in life. Movement as transcendence. Success in love. Big prosperity. Change for the better.

Words like room: Central part of a house. Regarding something important within yourself.

Words like : Unexplained. Secret. You are curious about something going on around you.

Words like back: Changes in life. Family arguments. Approaching money.

Words like back: Changes in life. Family arguments. Approaching money.

Words like friends: Joy and consolation. Aspect of self ready for integration.