Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the celibate bachelor

funkyfreshdc

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by funkyfreshdc

yet another girl i was working on dropped the "b word" today. what to do?

You keep talking puppy dogs and ice cream cones and of course you're gonna end up on the friendship tip.

And the "b word" is only a Yield sign, not a Stop sign. If they were really serious, they'd have a ring. At least, that's what I believe. :devil:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

And the "b word" is only a Yield sign, not a Stop sign. If they were really serious, they'd have a ring. At least, that's what I believe. :devil:

that's probably the attitude i need to take -- a lot of these girls have bf's carried over from high school and are still convinced that long distance relationships aren't so bad.

i'm just not used to having to put in so much work.

how does vicman cope?

that's probably the attitude i need to take -- a lot of these girls have bf's carried over from high school and are still convinced that long distance relationships aren't so bad.

i'm just not used to having to put in so much work.

Shady's rules: If they say "hi" they obviously want to sleep with you. If they don't want to sleep with you, they're obviously lesbian.

how does vicman cope?

By being gay? :confused:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Shady's rules: If they say "hi" they obviously want to sleep with you. If they don't want to sleep with you, they're obviously lesbian.

aww that's not true! we could be bored as all hell and have simply resorted to conversation with anyone in a 3 foot radius. it's not "hi" that means they want to sleep with you - it's "*sigh* i'm so boreddd.... wanna go back to my place and .... 'talk'? *wink-wink*" that means they want to sleep with you. :)

come on, we're not THAT confusing.:blank:

you cant let it affect you. if you do you run the risk of getting into "fear of rejection" mode, and that is the worse for a guy. there are lots of women out there and you never know if that girl's BF will dump her ass soon. Long distance relationship or not, any normal guy is only willing to go so long with out nookie on a regular basis with out having to put in any effort or money for it . . . that is what GF's are for. a lot of times it's jut a waiting game.

Originally posted by moto

Did this thread just got really :ghey: ?

the thread broke the gay-o-meter from the first post. what type of fruitcake asks other people what to do when some chick he's pursuing drops the "b" word? either get her drunk and get frisky with her, continue macking it, or stfu and move on.

Originally posted by vicman

the thread broke the gay-o-meter from the first post. what type of fruitcake asks other people what to do when some chick he's pursuing drops the "b" word? either get her drunk and get frisky with her or stfu and move on.

I'm wifchya on this 1 vato :aright:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i guess that's why u actually wrote a semi-profound response :rolleyes:

and it's actually not just one girl, but basically every single girl i have met at gw in the last 6 weeks.

trust me, i've been down this road before. fucked up thing is when you actually have a gf, that's when they seem to fall easier. all you can do is keep insisting, some of them might be talking the truth and not interested, and others are bullshiting you just to see how much you really are interested in them. . . then they will be putty in your hands . . .

Originally posted by vicman

trust me, i've been down this road before.

i believe it.

fucked up thing is when you actually have a gf, that's when they seem to fall easier.

definitely. when i had a girl, other chicks were hitting on me left and right. now no girl, and all the other chicks are gone.

Three questions:

IS she a good cook?

Does she like to clean?

Does she give good head?

If the answer is yes then go for it, don't forget you can always trade her in....think of it like leasing a car.......

i've seen even the most thickheaded girls say "no" and after insisting a bit more end up saying "yes."

all in all, unless they slap you with a restraining order, keep insisting. like i said, for some they trully mean "no" for other it's "maybe" for others it's "no, but try a bit more, it will be yes."

men and women don't make sense at all, and we don't come with a manual, so keep on trying until she says yes, or calls the police on you. :D

For better or worse, here's what I do:

Make it clear from the outset that you're interested in her. Don't wait around for her -- that never works. Instead, go about things the way you normally would and wait for the right moment.

It's possible there never will be a right moment, and depending on how much you've started to care about the girl you may need to take some time to deal. If the right time happens, she knows you are interested.

Don't make a nuisance of yourself. Don't press the issue. And by god man, whatever you do, don't take vicman's advice. First of all, you'll have to hear her say "haven't you heard a word I've said?" more than once, and let me tell you... that wouldn't be fun.

When I started dating my last girlfriend, she told me she had just broken up with someone and wasn't ready to start a relationship again. We went out a few times where she knew I was interested in her but I didn't try to make any moves on her. She later told me that she really appreciated how I listened to her and paid attention to what *she* wanted. We went out for about a year.

Be around, stay friendly, let her know you're interested, but don't wait around for her.

(I should write a love advice column on Slate or something.)

(Thank god Monday Night Football is on soon. I'm feeling slightly gay after writing all that.)