Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Sluts

marcomaxim

are they located in miami, NYC, jersey, los angeles, chicago???

Ive actually heard the easiest place to get laid is SAN DIEGO...and all the girls are HOTT...and VERY VERY NICE. SO thats why they fuck everyone.

I hear they are GGOOOOD girls...not nice girls....GOOD GIRLS.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Ive actually heard the easiest place to get laid is SAN DIEGO...and all the girls are HOTT...and VERY VERY NICE. SO thats why they fuck everyone.

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT MARCO....so tru you are

my 2nd time in Vegas, i met a group of 6 girls from SD. I was able to get one at Rumjungle and the following nite i saw the group at Studio 54 and got one of the other girls...

SD girls know how to have a good time

Originally posted by thehype

HOLY FUCKIN SHIT MARCO....so tru you are

my 2nd time in Vegas, i met a group of 6 girls from SD. I was able to get one at Rumjungle and the following nite i saw the group at Studio 54 and got one of the other girls...

SD girls know how to have a good time

LOL

well im gonna have 2 make a trip out there very soon then.

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh: goony :laugh:

well, either way, i went to vegas and san diego this past summer, and the girls at San Diego were Incredible :eek::woah:

Thats what i hear.

I will be heading out 2 Vegas next Friday. Im super excited.

But i reeally want 2 make it out 2 San DIego...i hear if you go out there...you NEVER want 2 come back.

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Hmm, lower overal cost? Easier barriers to entry? Less commitment bullshit factor?...I dunno..work with me here....:confused:...

I guess you're right if you don't mind fuckin' a girl that's been with everyone and their mother ;)

Originally posted by sexxyme

I guess you're right if you don't mind fuckin' a girl that's been with everyone and their mother ;)

...Yeah, it seems kinda seedy when you phrase it like that.. but sometimes, guys just don't want to put the effort in to the bullshit it takes to get yall in the sack... Sometimes 'Hey I'm Lisa, wanna fuck?" is A O K....;)...

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Yeah, it seems kinda seedy when you phrase it like that.. but sometimes, guys just don't want to put the effort in to the bullshit it takes to get yall in the sack... Sometimes 'Hey I'm Lisa, wanna fuck?" is A O K....;)...

I mean you guys didn't find your dick in garbage..so why stick it where it doesn't belong..you know?? ;) Easy girls come with easy disease..ju know bebe? ;):tongue:

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Miami ho's r the best ho's in the world!

Hey, I am from San Diego and I am not easy. I wouldn't say girls are just easy there. Let me try and explain.

People in general in San diego are not stuck up, don't have attitudes, aren't all into themselves and their clothes. The atmosphere is so layed back. The club scene is so layed back too. People go out to have a good time. Clubs are so different there. Everyone parties together, guys, girls, black, white, asian whatever. People don't bitch about stupid shit.

IDK. Its kinda hard to explain if you have never been there.

Originally posted by kaligirl

Hey, I am from San Diego and I am not easy. I wouldn't say girls are just easy there. Let me try and explain.

People in general in San diego are not stuck up, don't have attitudes, aren't all into themselves and their clothes. The atmosphere is so layed back. The club scene is so layed back too. People go out to have a good time. Clubs are so different there. Everyone parties together, guys, girls, black, white, asian whatever. People don't bitch about stupid shit.

IDK. Its kinda hard to explain if you have never been there.

Well can you show me around when i go out there??

And will i get laid (by you?) LOL

So whats the word tha you would use 2 explain the San DIego chikks??

i hope you guys know that you´re digging your own graves by calling women sluts.

try this, when you´re out with a girl, rant about how slutty these and that girls are and i GUARANTEE you that you won´t lay her the same night or anywhere soon. because you are fuckin judgemental about women´s sexuality and they won´t be able to live out their sexual side unhibited because they fear your and society´s judgement on them.

even when they WANT to go with you, even when they WANT to fuck you and have orgasms, they CAN`T. why? because of people like you who call women "sluts" and "easy" and other shit, who just made it impossible for her to live out her wants and needs without fearing of being made fun of or suffering social punishment.

by doing this you fuck it up for both men AND women. both will go home sexually frustrated even though they both WANT to fuck. if there would be one thing that´d be good for everyone in the world, it would be to get rid of the word "slut" and the shitty attitude that comes with the word.