Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Sluts

marcomaxim

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Well can you show me around when i go out there??

And will i get laid (by you?) LOL

So whats the word tha you would use 2 explain the San DIego chikks??

Well for one I don't live there anymore, so that won't be happening.

I used many words in my previous post to describe "people" in San Diego. Friendly, not suck up, no attitude, you get the picture.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

So your saying "Lets fuck you easy Slut" is a horrible pickup line? What about in San Diego, would this work?

even more, use the word "slut" just *one time* in any interaction with a woman you want to sex and you just TREMENDOUSLY lowered your chances of ending up in bed with her. trust me, women are VERY careful about their lover´s attitude about that topic. she must trust you and be SURE you don´t talk behind her back about who you´re sleeping with, how "easy" she was, what a "slut" she is, what kinks she has, etc.

the fear of the social punishment that would follow for her if you´d talk like that is WAY stronger than her outlook on pleasure.

Originally posted by tastey

even more, use the word "slut" just *one time* in any interaction with a woman you want to sex and you just TREMENDOUSLY lowered your chances of ending up in bed with her. trust me, women are VERY careful about their lover´s attitude about that topic. she must trust you and be SURE you don´t talk behind her back about who you´re sleeping with, how "easy" she was, what a "slut" she is, what kinks she has, etc.

the fear of the social punishment that would follow for her if you´d talk like that is WAY stronger than her outlook on pleasure.

..precisely...:aright:...

Originally posted by tastey

i hope you guys know that you´re digging your own graves by calling women sluts.

try this, when you´re out with a girl, rant about how slutty these and that girls are and i GUARANTEE you that you won´t lay her the same night or anywhere soon. because you are fuckin judgemental about women´s sexuality and they won´t be able to live out their sexual side unhibited because they fear your and society´s judgement on them.

even when they WANT to go with you, even when they WANT to fuck you and have orgasms, they CAN`T. why? because of people like you who call women "sluts" and "easy" and other shit, who just made it impossible for her to live out her wants and needs without fearing of being made fun of or suffering social punishment.

by doing this you fuck it up for both men AND women. both will go home sexually frustrated even though they both WANT to fuck. if there would be one thing that´d be good for everyone in the world, it would be to get rid of the word "slut" and the shitty attitude that comes with the word.

Quite true...

Originally posted by JadeEyes

.If ya ask me, rural chicks are horny lil whores.

Cancun for example... ya got people from like Minnesota, Oregon and freagin North Dakota. The girls are dying for some dick. :laugh:

This is so true of Cancun.....I noticed this as well...

Originally posted by marcomaxim

Yeap...its my (U KNO What!!!) LOL

Hey Sexxyme...i hear those brooklyn chikks are big SLUTS!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: There are some...lol I might even be able to help you and introduce you to a few....the question is...DO YOU REALLYYYYYY WANNA GO THERE???? DIRTAYYYYYYYYY