Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Biggest Sluts

marcomaxim

Originally posted by phuturephunk

(I'm pushing the issue..keep in mind this isn't personal..)

..I don't believe you...at all...and I only say this from experience in my own life, and the thought process and realizations that I've come to from my interaction with chicks...

no offense taken at all...but what if my experiences with women and past relationships are different from yours?

WTF is this goddess fallacy to which you keep referring??? I have an idea but would like to hear an actual explanation.

I want to hear your explantion as well.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...I want to hear you speculate on what you think it means first.. The only reason I say this is because you tend to be very 'up with women' and my answer may color yours because you will..almost undoubtedly, take issue with what I have to say...

It sounds basically like someone would be looking for Ms. Perfection, when of course, none exists... but I'm sure there's more to it than that...

...The 'fallicy' is actually relatively simple and is a concept that many nice guys cling to... I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I could write a book about it..

..Nice guys (and I"m pegging Spragga and Cintron as nice guys...I've spent a great deal of time being one to, so don't think I'm being rude) carry around the notion (many times totally subconsciously) that women are these holy creatures that should be revered like the golden calf was idolized by the tribe in the desert...Just like the original jews (or OJ's as I like to call them, foe sho...) found out when Moses came down from the mountain and laid the smizzack down, worshiping false idols will eventually lead to YOUR downfall...

...For the nice guy this downfall is receiving that phone call..or that email..or that sit down.. or whatever.. with her hysterical about some dude who you KNEW was the wrong answer throwing her the pickle then not calling.. Its that course you take with so very many of the chicks you find attractive, where you end up sitting next to her on the stoop talking about daisies and fucking sunshine..your proverbial dick sitting in a mason jar under the kitchen sink.. all the while she's going out and getting laid and you're sitting on the couch jerking off..

..And you look to the heavens and ask yourself...'What the fuck is wrong with me?'.. I'm straight up, I'm honest...I do what they say and don't come off as an oversexed (cuz I'm not) asshole on a mission..what the fuck is wrong with ME! Why can't what I bring to the table be enough? I need to get laid too!!...

...What you refuse to admit to yourself is:

...Women are meat, just like us malebots...They like to get laid, they think dirty just like you and they're not, even though you may believe in your heart of hearts that they are, above doing some very nasty shit with that guy who you believe is scum for acting the way he does...This includes 'prudes' and 'good girls'...

..Read that above paragraph..then read it again...and again, until you believe it, because that my friend.. is truth... Once you believe that, you'll start concentrating on yourself and women, as they should, will just become normal human beings with the requisite normal bag of bullshit... and then, after a number of repeated attempts, you'll find the right one...:aright:..

...The 'fallicy' is actually relatively simple and is a concept that many nice guys cling to... I'm gonna keep this short and sweet because I could write a book about it..

..Nice guys (and I"m pegging Spragga and Cintron as nice guys...I've spent a great deal of time being one to, so don't think I'm being rude) carry around the notion (many times totally subconsciously) that women are these holy creatures that should be revered like the golden calf was idolized by the tribe in the desert...Just like the original jews (or OJ's as I like to call them, foe sho...) found out when Moses came down from the mountain and laid the smizzack down, worshiping false idols will eventually lead to YOUR downfall...

...For the nice guy this downfall is receiving that phone call..or that email..or that sit down.. or whatever.. with her hysterical about some dude who you KNEW was the wrong answer throwing her the pickle then not calling.. Its that course you take with so very many of the chicks you find attractive, where you end up sitting next to her on the stoop talking about daisies and fucking sunshine..your proverbial dick sitting in a mason jar under the kitchen sink.. all the while she's going out and getting laid and you're sitting on the couch jerking off..

..And you look to the heavens and ask yourself...'What the fuck is wrong with me?'.. I'm straight up, I'm honest...I do what they say and don't come off as an oversexed (cuz I'm not) asshole on a mission..what the fuck is wrong with ME! Why can't what I bring to the table be enough? I need to get laid too!!...

...What you refuse to admit to yourself is:

...Women are meat, just like us malebots...They like to get laid, they think dirty just like you and they're not, even though you may believe in your heart of hearts that they are, above doing some very nasty shit with that guy who you believe is scum for acting the way he does...This includes 'prudes' and 'good girls'...

..Read that above paragraph..then read it again...and again, until you believe it, because that my friend.. is truth... Once you believe that, you'll start concentrating on yourself and women, as they should, will just become normal human beings with the requisite normal bag of bullshit... and then, after a number of repeated attempts, you'll find the right one...:aright:..

Wow....that has really sunk in...and I do get it now and know what I need to do.

Cheers Phunk! :D

Dude, why on earth do you think I would disagree with that? :confused: Who do you think you were talking to, some kind of tight-ass who showers and says the rosary after having sex??? :confused: I don't get it... all you're really saying is that women are human too... I don't think any feminist would disagree with you on that one... that we shouldn't be placed on pedastals... and that nobody likes a kiss-ass.

No matter what, this is a CLUB site, and its going to attract CLUB people

not to be stereotypical, but it's not every day you hear candid conversations about sex, positions, etc..

So think about it. the people who post on here have a slant.

Just like a messageboard about Goth has a slant. Or a Biblical messageboard has a slant.

There are nice genuine girls out there. there are sluts out there. All kinds of girls.

I don't reduce people to a common denominator, because there are so many kinda peeps with different tendencies and philosophies.

:ehhh ::