Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roxy Review

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

yo it was great meeting you i had a blast last night i know i am well hated on cp lol

WTF??

Anthony.....you da MAN!!!!!!!!!!

Nuff said....

now...can I please go get some cheese and rice.....

Thank you....

Good Day all!!

and props to Bob for yet..another slammin event!!

Rock on NYC!!!:hat:

I had a really good time last night even that my friends took forever to get to my place, so i could leave. Thanks BOB for making it Happen, also best of luck for your new record Johnny. Also nice to see many faces that have not seen in a while and many others dj's also showed up and hung out at the booth area for most of the night. Many people came up to me and wished me a happy bday. It was a great energy, but i felt that the bouncers were following me everywhere, (maybe becasue i had cam) i got caugh 2 times but managed to convice them to keep my cam.....more later

Here few shots

attachment.php?s=&postid=1788451

Last night I def. had fun meetin' a shitload of people...Thanks Mike...Didnt dance much cause I was dead tired but still was feelin' the beats...Woo's set was def. sick big up's to him, Johnny and Mike Mac def. held it down too, SOMEONE TOO HOLDDD!!!! Anyway the crowd had some amazing girls in it, that blonde chick in the green shirt WOW!!! And the dancers, JEEZ!!! Def. could get it :cool: So yea I had a good time...left around 4:30 - 5ish only to have the real highlight of my night, besides the guy askin me to dance for him in the street right Mike :laugh: :laugh: Headed to Arc and just was in awe in the first 10 mins., Im tellin' you everytime I go there Danny get's better...Got such a second burst of energy and danced my ass off can't even remember half the tracks he played but they were just dirty dirty tribal beats man Bangin' em out one right after another, And him w/ those flashlights just made me feel at home...Crowd was like split in half with the asians with bad bo on the right by the smoking exit but I managed to stay on the other side...good to see my boy Fudgy there...God night all in all, nice meetin' everyone hope to see u all soon...Peace Kids

i ended up not going in...i drove buy at a couple of times between 12 and 1 and all i saw was guys outside so i decided not to go in......then i drove buy exit and the place was bumping, there were hot girls outside so i went in.....overall i had a good time but it was just way to ghetto and i stood out like crazy wearing a/x shirts and fitted jeans........i guess if i had pants down my ass and a xxxl shirt on i would of picked up some girls:laugh:

great night !!!

thanks to everyone that came out in the shitty weather ,had a good time and showed support.its all about what's going on inside the club.

i had a great time , thanks to sheldon,danny,and chris, and especially to mike mac. he turned it out and brought another level of energy to the night. great job guys. thanks to the people who showed energy on the camera..

look out ...in like a month ill have a few clips on my new website.

the dancers looked awesome thanks delicia for the costumes,reitsa,sonja,and janine.

and even though the mike was fucked up everyone knew the words and sang along to aubrey. thank u aubrey.

someone posted asking about a record i played, it was "bucci bag", andrea doria, my mix on star 69 (peter rauhofers label)....

see you next month hopefully mother nature will be on our side this time.

i will be at roseland on thanksgiving eve with puffy hosting, should be a crazy night.

thanks

vish

It was a good party....nice crowd..music was good for the most part.....Sheldon was on point nice beats always wanted to hear him spin live finally got my wish even thought it was just for a hour........Johnny had a high energy going and it was nice to see everyone having a good time........I have to say was one of the better nights at Roxy's for me I dont go to much but if they put more party's like this I might go more often....

:D

Originally posted by crazypapy

It was a good party....nice crowd..music was good for the most part.....Sheldon was on point nice beats always wanted to hear him spin live finally got my wish even thought it was just for a hour........Johnny had a high energy going and it was nice to see everyone having a good time........I have to say was one of the better nights at Roxy's for me I dont go to much but if they put more party's like this I might go more often....

:D

:aright: