Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No more redsox bashing......

carguy19

good for you because NY football sucks!(or NJ wherever the trash hole is those teams play). i don't like hockey unless the bruins are in the playoffs or stanley cup or it's the USA in the olympics.

eventhough some of us love the sox we also love the patriots too, so we DO know what it's like to win it all:

superbowl_champs.jpg

brady_lombardi.jpg

Oh...I'm sorry, who won the division last year...was it the Pats??? Did they make it to the playoffs??? Oh I forgot...The Jets did!

And btw...until the sox actually win...all NY fans will chant 1918

Originally posted by l155a

good for you because NY football sucks!(or NJ wherever the trash hole is those teams play). i don't like hockey unless the bruins are in the playoffs or stanley cup or it's the USA in the olympics.

eventhough some of us love the sox we also love the patriots too, so we DO know what it's like to win it all:

superbowl_champs.jpg

brady_lombardi.jpg

Originally posted by cubbie78

Oh...I'm sorry, who won the division last year...was it the Pats??? Did they make it to the playoffs??? Oh I forgot...The Jets did!

sorry we aren't as greedy as NY fans and expect to see the pats win the superbowl every year!

pats 5-2 in first place of the AFC EAST while the jets are 2-4 :laugh:

and last year? the jets made it into the playoffs over the patriots by like the 10th rule of breaking a tie, some stupid math formula that somehow put the jets in there. yah, feel good about that one! they still lost, fuck face!

sorry we aren't as greedy as NY fans and expect to see the pats win the superbowl every year!

and last year? the jets made it into the playoffs over the patriots by like the 10th rule of breaking a tie, some stupid math formula that somehow put the jets in there. yah, feel good about that one! they still lost, fuck face!

:mad: :mad: :mad: Hothead.

Stupid math formula...the Jets had best record of the teams that were tied in head-to-head play.

And whats with being a Marlins fan all of a sudden. Just cause Pedro sucks you are going to ditch him! The Jets suck this year, but you don't see me cheering for a team that is playing the Pats.

Also...I was soooo happy to see that Jorge got the hit against Pedro. Maybe next time that asshole will think before he threatens to thow at someones head.

Stupid math formula...the Jets had best record of the teams that were tied in head-to-head play.

And whats with being a Marlins fan all of a sudden. Just cause Pedro sucks you are going to ditch him! The Jets suck this year, but you don't see me cheering for a team that is playing the Pats.

Also...I was soooo happy to see that Jorge got the hit against Pedro. Maybe next time that asshole will think before he threatens to thow at someones head.

Fuck off and die... :mad:

Ouch that was kinda bad...

But I had Subway for lunch.. :)

yeah, that rule. blows! i will cheer for any team that plays the jets eventhough they suck. well, it's a toss up when it's miami, but i think i still go with miami in those cases. depends on how good miami is doing.

next time i hope pedro hits that stupid weasel jorge in the head and kills him. pedro doesn't suck, i love the sox. next year we might have some exciting games on our hands! can't wait, this rivalry has once again been upgraded from fan rivalry to player rivalry. oh and i cheered for the diamondbacks in 2001! that was one of the best world series i have seen!

as i have said before i don't care if it's satan playing the yankees.....wait that would be like the yankees playing themselves.....whatever, but i will always root for the yankees to lose therefore i cheer for the other team to win.

BTW we have florida fans chanting YANKEES SUCK now too, the pats fans AND fins fans were all chanting in unison sunday. that's probably the only good cause that will bring pats fans and miami fans together :laugh:

god i hope you don't like the nets.