Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of "Sleep" Friday Night!

Honestly I was very impressed...I thought the place was really nice...and unusual in a good way....It is setup nice inside and alot of space to either sit down walk around or dance....Easy to get drinks and I thought the bartenders were pretty friendly...Music was axtually really good...Yes I am giving Moo some props! Nice work....My only complaint was the type of people who were there....lots of FUBU wearing townies....but other than that....nice Job! I think it is going to be a great Friday night spot....I actually had to leave early....The Stacked was run down after a long week of getting yelled at...and not to mention I went to dinner before hand and got pretty bangedup.....

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by njstacked2

Honestly I was very impressed...I thought the place was really nice...and unusual in a good way....It is setup nice inside and alot of space to either sit down walk around or dance....Easy to get drinks and I thought the bartenders were pretty friendly...Music was axtually really good...Yes I am giving Moo some props! Nice work....My only complaint was the type of people who were there....lots of FUBU wearing townies....but other than that....nice Job! I think it is going to be a great Friday night spot....I actually had to leave early....The Stacked was run down after a long week of getting yelled at...and not to mention I went to dinner before hand and got pretty bangedup.....

im glad to hear it was a good night! congrats guys! :aright:

Good review stacked, there are a lot of homies and white trash around that are hopefully they can weed them out!!!

Oh BTW I've been telling everyone how SICK moo is Djing.... finally you guys heard!!!

Originally posted by carguy19

there are a lot of homies and white trash around that are hopefully they can weed them out!!!

why weed them out.....if anything, they are the ones who know how to party... it would seem bland to have a preppy kind of atmosphere.. mix it up.

p.s its likely the homies and 'white trash' cant stand your look either :rolleyes:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YO STACKED, I SAW YOU & STARDO WALK INTHEN I COULDN'T FIND YOU FOR THE REST OF THE NIGHT. SORRY, I WAS STRESSIN, LIKE A MOTHERFUCKER UP IN THERE.

GRAND OPENINGS ARE SUCH A PAIN IN THE ASS.

BUT THANKS FOR TH KIND REVIEW. IT IS AN "UNUSUAL ROOM" BUT IT FLOWS NICELEY. WE'RE GONNA TRY & LIGHT UP THE DANCE FLOOR A LITTLE MORE TOO. PROBABLY SOME LAZERS TO SHOOT ACROSS THE DJ BOOTH TO THE VIP LOUNGE AREA.

AND HOWBOUT THAT VIP LOUNGE HUH?? FINALLY, A REAL VIP ROOM!!! AND THE HOST WAS BANGIN HOTT!!

ALSO THE HOT BROADS IN THE GLASS ENCASED BEDS.....

ONE WORD.....

HAYADINNN..

I'M CURIOUS TO HEAR WHAT EVERYONE THOUGHT ABOUT THE QUALITY OF SOUND?? I WAS CONCERNED THAT WE MIGHT BE A LITTLE UNDER POWERD BUT, WAS PLEASANTLY SUPRISED WHEN THE ROOM WAS FULL, I THOUGHT IT SOUNDED FINE.

ANY OTHER CONSTRUCTIVE CRITISISIM IS WELCOME ALSO

(not bashing haters thank you)

THANX TO EVERYONE WHO CAME OUT!! THE NIGHT WAS A TOTALL SUCESS!!! SEE YOU ALL NEXT WEEK!!!

Sick time last night, elite you guys did a great job, i had mad fun behind the bar and mad some nice $, nice meeting you all, and joe thanks for the shirt, that brought a lot of drunk horny girls to me, lol , the comments i was getting after they read it. . . lol

3 vodka is banging. music was great, def gonna be a good fri night party. Joe thanks for having your friends come to my bar. hope they were all happy with the serivice. . . everyone in the place seem pretty damn wasted, so i think i did my job, lol

and moo, great job kid, carlos also great. .

Carl

The party was a success, I have to hand it to Elite for putting this together almost overnight. Not bad at all considering I was the opening :dj: I am still waiting to get paid Jeff... this Friday night party will build momentum! Most def check it out, the Halloween party will rock.

My only complaint was the type of people who were there....lots of FUBU wearing townies....but other than that....nice Job! .....

Same here!! I had a great time, with the exception a minor mishap with a local yokel. Otherwise, it was really fun being in a new place with good music and some good peeps!

I got lost on the way back home, though BOO HOO!

:(

Njdion

Did u get paid for djing yet.................and if not, that is not very good professionalism ELITE ENT. Pay the dude.........and if u didn't get paid from the club yet, pay him out of your own pocket..................... Do the right thing.................. the bro has got to eat.............

If paid already nevermind...............good luck with your party Elite............

Originally posted by mkutlass

Njdion

Did u get paid for djing yet.................and if not, that is not very good professionalism ELITE ENT. Pay the dude.........and if u didn't get paid from the club yet, pay him out of your own pocket..................... Do the right thing.................. the bro has got to eat.............

If paid already nevermind...............good luck with your party Elite............

Seriously stop starting fucking Drama

I dont know if you know how it work but let me break it down for you...

Elite gets paid way after Sleep closes....

He will get paid believe me, unless he sticks around until 5 am then he get paid that night...

Dont even say unprofessional... There are alot of scumbag promotors out there that are unprofessional and dont pay... I have been working for Elite for about a year

And never once did I "NOT GET PAID" or "UNDERPAYED" There has been time Elite lost money and they paid me out of their pocket

So tough guy before you post shit like that get the facts straight...

He will get PAID!!!!! not to sound like a dick....

Question for u Mr badass................

So if your boss came up to u and said "well billy, I don't have your money now, because none of the accounts paid there bills. I bet u would say "Bulls@#T give me my money", Let me break it down for u (badass), There r things called overhead such as Bouncers, door people, Dj's and the money should be avaliable when the contract is meant..............period no ifs anys or butts u should have the money in your pocket................ unless other arrangements were made.

"Elite gets paid way after Sleep closes"

what does that have to do with anything, your hired help such as door person and dj r employees of Elite not Sleep. So pay up!!!!!!!!

When I hire a subcontracter to do work at one of my jobs, once the job is done to specs, they get paid, sometimes I have to pay them out of my own pocket, because the total job isn't done.

P.s I NEVER SAID ELITE R SCUMBAGS

Bro...I get payed every two weeks...not everyday! Relax...I am sure he will get payed....why would you even post this on here...except to make Sleep look like they are doing something wrong....STFU! When I was 17 I worked at Surf Club as a Barback and ages 18-20 as a Bouncer I would get payed every two weeks....Of course Tips would be at the end of the night....So once again STFU........

Originally posted by mkutlass

Question for u Mr badass................

So if your boss came up to u and said "well billy, I don't have your money now, because none of the accounts paid there bills. I bet u would say "Bulls@#T give me my money", Let me break it down for u (badass), There r things called overhead such as Bouncers, door people, Dj's and the money should be avaliable when the contract is meant..............period no ifs anys or butts u should have the money in your pocket................ unless other arrangements were made.

"Elite gets paid way after Sleep closes"

what does that have to do with anything, your hired help such as door person and dj r employees of Elite not Sleep. So pay up!!!!!!!!

When I hire a subcontracter to do work at one of my jobs, once the job is done to specs, they get paid, sometimes I have to pay them out of my own pocket, because the total job isn't done.

P.s I NEVER SAID ELITE R SCUMBAGS

What is the rush about getting your money

its not going anywhere.............

I didnt get my money that night it wsnt that important to me...

Everyone who works for Elite gets paid so that all that counts