Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Other Message Boards

eurolisa

I used to post on a "naughty" one, but when you first join, if you don't introduce yourself correctly they get all cliq-ish and arrogant. So :bigfinge: to that one

I also used to post occassionally on despina's site. Damn, i gotta get back there :idea:

But CP is the Best i think :aright:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I used to post on a "naughty" one, but when you first join, if you don't introduce yourself correctly they get all cliq-ish and arrogant. So :bigfinge: to that one

awwww....don't be so touchy to all that. It's really just a test....only the strong survive. :tongue:

anywho, NB is my messageboard of choice, altho, CP is what popped my cherry. I'll occasionally read the arc board and anotherdamnboard. I signed up to VIP a while ago....but that's just blah.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

VIP and NB

There are a few other boards on which I used to post regularly, but now only go to every so often (or not at all).

message board trollop

I post on some of the Chicago boards,

Inside-Chicago, purefuture, and dj-teribristol.com and the crobar board.

I do post on naughtybooth sometimes but I find them to be very arrogant and condisending and if you are not part of their group

you usally get ripped.