Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I have the wandering urge to go back to London.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Just thinkin'... would be quite nice, really. One of those Fabric gay nights would do just fine - had a ridiculously good time there *nostalgia* Does anyone want to be me a ticket? :tongue: Nils? You could sell your silly car and buy me one! hehe

If you come you best holler at your homie! Fabric's 4th birthday party last night was off the wall!!! :eek: I love that place. :heart:

Nils? You could sell your silly car and buy me one! hehe

i'm leasing :tongue:

and dont get me started on london nostalgia :cuss:

i was thinking of going back in january/february (airafare is dirt cheap), but knowing that ill be there for only a week is too much of a tease. :(

fucking work permit regulations! :cuss: :cuss:

Yeah how's life treatin' ya over there? Enjoying yourself, it seems! I'll def. drop in on ya if I visit! :)

Going well so far. Getting crushed in only my second week of work; not too impressed with the food; hit many of the major pubs and gotten very drunk; saw David Blaine. As far as DJs go, seen Tyrant, Terry Francis, Lucien Foort, Guy Ornadell, Futureshock, Derrick Carter, Hybrid and many more all in the course of two weeks. Great talent out here.

Have Pete Tong here next week, Steve Lawler on Halloween, Layo and Bushwacka on November 1st, then Sasha and Diggers on November 6th. Not so bad. ;)

I'll be here through October 2006 at the very least provided I don't get fired :laugh:, so I expect to see you here before then.

:hat:

Originally posted by £ddie

Have Pete Tong here next week, Steve Lawler on Halloween, Layo and Bushwacka on November 1st, then Sasha and Diggers on November 6th. Not so bad. ;)

I'll be here through October 2006 at the very least provided I don't get fired :laugh:, so I expect to see you here before then.

:hat:

blah wouldnt waste your time wiht Pete tong. but Layo and Bushwacka was off the hook for the Space Closing party in ibiza! :jawdrop::eek:

so jealous :boohoo: