Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sweep??? I think not!!!

xxgrooveericxx

Guest saleen351

2 huge issues i had with the game tonight

First off, on that play where boone cut it off and threw to first, that is pasodas call, he has to say cut or let it go and or what base, but what mc caver didn't say was the position of boone, no matter what with the positioin he was in, he was throwing to first no matter what, if he was going to come home with it, he would have to spin 180 degrees around...

Then getting picked of 3rd base is a little league mistake.

Its funny as a kid playing baseball and threw HS, they preached the fundementals yet we all wanted to play like Griffy Jr... But the fundementals is what lost the game for the yankees..

Also fucking soreano can't hit an outside fastball. They set him up every time for that pitch. He needs to move up on the plate, the pitches got his number now, and he's not gonna do much.

I like the way the yanks looked, and i have zero confidence in the marlins picthing compared to the yanks..

yanks in 5..

Originally posted by saleen351

2 huge issues i had with the game tonight

First off, on that play where boone cut it off and threw to first, that is pasodas call, he has to say cut or let it go and or what base, but what mc caver didn't say was the position of boone, no matter what with the positioin he was in, he was throwing to first no matter what, if he was going to come home with it, he would have to spin 180 degrees around...

Then getting picked of 3rd base is a little league mistake.

Its funny as a kid playing baseball and threw HS, they preached the fundementals yet we all wanted to play like Griffy Jr... But the fundementals is what lost the game for the yankees..

Also fucking soreano can't hit an outside fastball. They set him up every time for that pitch. He needs to move up on the plate, the pitches got his number now, and he's not gonna do much.

I like the way the yanks looked, and i have zero confidence in the marlins picthing compared to the yanks..

yanks in 5..

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah::laugh:

It's funny how much NO ONE gives the Marlins any credit for what they have done this year.

Everyone keeps saying "Oh, the Giants DIDN'T do this" or "The Cubs DIDN'T do that....it was the GOAT, and the FAN"....and now "Oh how the Yankees DIDN'T do the fundamentals..."

BRO, ENOUGH WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY!!!

The Marlins beat the Giants...they beat the Cubs...and they won Game #1 against the Yankees because......THEY WON! Not because the other team didn't do this or that! Enough!!!

This year has been a total success no matter which way you look at it from the Marlins stand point; no one expected them to get this far. Yet no one gives them credit. It's because the other team DIDN'T do this or that....:blah: :blah: :blah:

GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sick and tired of all the :boohoo: from people in general out there. THE MARLINS WON!!! Can't handle the truth I see...

I'll go finish the rest of my rum and coke and shut up now......;):tongue:

Guest saleen351

i wouldn't expect the dade county trash to understand baseball, however give a dade county resident a pile of trash and some glue, and in minutes you have a sea worthy raft....

basball is complex, most of yous see just a game, but for us few that understand the game, we know the yanks lost that game, the marlins didn't win it..:idea:

i wouldn't expect the dade county trash to understand baseball, however give a dade county resident a pile of trash and some glue, and in minutes you have a sea worthy raft....

basball is complex, most of yous see just a game, but for us few that understand the game, we know the yanks lost that game, the marlins didn't win it..:idea:

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Originally posted by happyface

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Exactly!!!!

:blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah: :blah:

Saleen, I understand the game of baseball pretty well. Yes, the Yankees made mistakes. But that happens; that's the game of baseball. Basically any sport is about whoever makes the less mistakes wins (most of the time).

I'm just basically saying how NO ONE gives the Marlins any credit for winning. It's all about how the Yankess didn't do this or that, or the Cubs or Giants either. If the Marlins would have lost the game, it would have been "Oh the Yankees did this and that right to win" No credit goes to the winner of the game. It's sad but you know what, WHO CARES! Let the MARLINS shock the world again baby!!! Wooooo hooooo!! GO MARLINS!!!!