Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is This Site Shady?

It sounds shady. The only thing the site got going for it, it sends you a sample. But that doesnt guarantee once you send your moneyy to them they will send you something back, or the right ID back. I f you get beat for your $ who would you call and report them to? It is illegal to purchase fake ID. Why do you think they are not in the USA?

I would say no, dont be foolish. But that is my opinion, you can do what you want. I will just say be careful, they are in Sweden for a reason.

It is against our policy to discuss the details of our ids. Please do not email us asking to email you a sample of the latest id we offer, we have spent a great deal of time designing our id templates and we are not going to just have them spread all over the internet. Please do not email us asking details of a particular id, we simply do not have the resources to offer a detailed description of each id we offer.

:werd: