Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did everyone have a good weekend???

I hope so!!! What possessed me to get completely shit-face drunk last night??? I'm feeling yucky today. I want to crawl up into a ball and go to bed but I'm stuck here for the next 9.5 hours....alcohol is EVIL.

Yay, met a QT this weekend...... cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

jumpdei.gif Boink like a bunny!!!

so, you met one...

but did you get some?

inquiring minds would like to know.

actually, i don't really care now that i think about it.

coffee - i need coffee

tongue.gif

------------------

you can judge the quality and content of one's character by the way they treat someone that can do nothing for them...

Originally posted by peeps:

so, you met one...

but did you get some?

inquiring minds would like to know.

actually, i don't really care now that i think about it.

coffee - i need coffee

tongue.gif

Some what?? It's been so long I've forgotten what "some" is....that should answer your question, not that you care, ha ha. I need coffee too....

------------------

My weekend wasn't that great either. I did see THE EXORCIST!!! I've seen it before but when your in the theater looking at a 6 story screen--I think it would scare the shit out of anyone!! It was good though--some new scenes too.

Saturday, i have dinner with the family--for the holiday--my grandma won't stop telling SEX jokes and stories for the Senoir citizens center. She said that she was at the Senior Citizens center for a dance that was being held last week and she was all decked out wearing her best dress and all and some guy came up to her and wanted to dance. Grandma said yes, well the man looks at how nice she is dressed and complimented her and then he was looking at grandma's jewerly at her neclace--they were fake pearls. well the man says, hey you have nice balls, maybe after the dance, you can play with mine!!!!!

The whole table was laughing--my dad was embarrassed but managed to smile anyway! With grandma around--there is always a story!

Sunday, was bla, bla, bla--nothing exciting!!!

hope you guys had a better weekend than I did!

Ha ha, I can relate about your Grandma...Mine was out of control when she was alive. My Mom had to go to England to get her b/c she was bonking the neighbor's husband on her couch on a regular basis. She was like 80 something at the time...don't know how she did it, but she tried to tell us all about it over and over at the top of her lungs, in public, wherever, to whoever would listen. She was mad at my Mom for taking her away from her piece-of-ass!!! Too funny!!! May Granny rest in peace!

------------------

Friday: went to saci until 3:30, then to twilo...closed it around 10:15

Sat: went to joes pub, closed it around 5

Sun: went out to SI for to hear some tunes, chilled...

outstanding weekend, but tired doesn't begin to describe how i feel, oh well... cwm3.gif

Archived