Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Deko!!!!!!

SO FUCKEN HOT!!!!!!!

congrats on a year BOYZ .................serge, binoy and mr armenio AND ceeotter thanks again for the hospitality ya guys def give us the "WE ARE THE FUCKEN SHIT" treatment every time we are there!!!!, SOLID SATURDAY PARTY!!!!

no complaints about the evening accept for the "HIT AND RUN", ............... to the guy that hit my boy!!! nice shot!!!

richie did a great job with the beats and BORIS topped off the evening..........not to sure how good looking the rest of the crowd was b/c i really couldnt see half the night............but we were all there so it must have been a sexy crowd...................

Rod...S.T.F.U! WTF was I saying last night? OMG! Too Funny! I am losing it just thinking about the evening last night....

BINOY, ARMENIO,SERGIO....Incredible fucking time as always....

Honestly I have had a better time at Deko then I had at Tempts all summer......Obhviously Surf Club is first on my list.....

Rod...The Stacked gave you a little Show and Tell late night.....One day you can bore me with your old pics....

Right now I am picturing Bigtime at the Giants Game...with a swollen eye and massive headache...His intense father yelling in his ear while he is stuffing his face with food.....It happens to the best of us and only makes you stronger............

LOL.............

we're going to have to teach this warrior how to put up his dukes!!!!!!!............and keep his head on a swivle!!!!!!!!!!

sorry stacked, but digga brings out the fatboy in bigtime, we had a sausage egg and cheese eating contest afterwards....bigtime won, as i was warming up my sandwich he managed to sneak in a chocolate donut.................

Originally posted by njstacked2

Not a fight...Bigtime...took a shot to the eye...that was about it...then he snapped a bottle over the guys head....Digga form tackled the guy into the ground and I honked his nose like Ralph Machio in the Karate Kid II....

anyone we know??

people are such pussies man. i cant take it

Thank you to everyone that made this night of the most amazing nights in deko history.

Music was completely off the hook. Richie and Boris def turned it out. Not one BS track the whole night. They did their thing 1000%.

Big shout out to DJ/Producers Chus & Ceballos, They came to check out Richie and to check out the party and they were def impressed with the night. Def felt good having one of the best DJ/Production teams at your party having a great time.

Def a great time. So happy so many of you came out to enjoy it.

Thanks again.

The guy got kicked out...No one was around when it happened...The bad thing is Bigtime does not know what the guy even looked like...

I am more concerened about the $340 I spent at Deko..."What the hell is wrong with me?" After chipping in for a bottle I decided to buy one myself...I think I got 2 drinks from it....oh well.....!!! Fun Times have no price tag!