Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luna last night

eKiTeL

Hisham threw down one of the most underground sets I've heard in Miami in a long time, with some very bumpy, bouncy tech-house, plus some breaky stuff and some straight up electro! very cool... and Austin Leeds did a very nice opener too, great night! thanks to PM and Blend for hosting this kind of talent :aright:

plus the sound in there rocks...

also nice meeting Eric Kamikaze, can't wait to see the photos :)

Hisham really suprised me with the variety of sound. It was excellant. He was pulling sounds out that I did not expect to hear and the whole place was realy digging it. Once again a fun night at Luna. Good seeing everyone, Marco, Carla, Mr and Mrs Blend, MP3some, Brui, POD, ekitel, and I think thats it.

Keep it coming!

Had a great time at Luna Sat night, as always...

Both Austin (was diggin the horns ) and Hisham threw down nice sets. Hisham was going off, even after the lights came on... The reinforeced sound really fills the place out nicely.

Cool hanging with everyone. Nice meeting Marco, Dan, and Eric Ross. Thanks for taking care of us again Francesco!

Nice pix Eric.

Peace, Alan

what's up guys!?!

Excellent night at Luna on Saturday... I came in 10-15 minutes into Hisham's set and it was definitely one helluva ride from then on.... Seamless blend of crisp, fresh sounds.. lots of different colors to his set, a truly distinct sound... Very pleased to hear one of nyc's most up and coming talents... Nothing but quality expected from one part of Dirty Gringos! The best of Luck for u Hish, as well as your prod. team... Keep up the good work; and hope to hear ya sometime soon in Miami again!

This Sat I also, met up w an OLDSKOOL friend from NY, down at Luna showing some support for Hish--> nyc420 -- Great seeing ya Steve!! glad to see ur still partying it up all the way!!! u gotta let me know next time u come down from Orlando... we'll make arrangements and party accordingly! :cool:

It was nice to see the ususal heads at luna... After being away for a while it was great to see the growing support from cp hedz; keep it comin!! ;) ... PM sessions, Blend Productions... another great one, keep the talent coming guys! Already looking forward to Next week!! :eek: its gonna be insane!!! Oscar is gonna tear some shit UP!! Glad to be where the shit is at!! hehe

See u guys around!

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

Originally posted by mp3some

what's up guys!?!

Excellent night at Luna on Saturday... I came in 10-15 minutes into Hisham's set and it was definitely one helluva ride from then on.... Seamless blend of crisp, fresh sounds.. lots of different colors to his set, a truly distinct sound... Very pleased to hear one of nyc's most up and coming talents... Nothing but quality expected from one part of Dirty Gringos! The best of Luck for u Hish, as well as your prod. team... Keep up the good work; and hope to hear ya sometime soon in Miami again!

This Sat I also, met up w an OLDSKOOL friend from NY, down at Luna showing some support for Hish--> nyc420 -- Great seeing ya Steve!! glad to see ur still partying it up all the way!!! u gotta let me know next time u come down from Orlando... we'll make arrangements and party accordingly! :cool:

It was nice to see the ususal heads at luna... After being away for a while it was great to see the growing support from cp hedz; keep it comin!! ;) ... PM sessions, Blend Productions... another great one, keep the talent coming guys! Already looking forward to Next week!! :eek: its gonna be insane!!! Oscar is gonna tear some shit UP!! Glad to be where the shit is at!! hehe

See u guys around!

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

Nice meeting your sis bro. And thanx for the vibe of all of you guys. :aright:

Hey everyone. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came out last saturday to hear me play. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the music. Luna is a great place to play and everyone made me feel very welcome.

Special thanks to Marco and Carla for bringing me down. Big ups to Dave Preston for helping to make it all happen. Thanks to Austin for the proper warm up. And also to everyone else involved....

Thanks to those who came up and said hello while i was playing. I always like meeting new people when i play. Hopefully next time I can hang around for a bit and meet some more of you...

AFTERHOURS next time at Preston's????? :P

Looking forward to getting the chance to come back down. Respect to PM Sessions for pushing good music.

see ya

Hisham

------------------

www.nativetheory.com

hisham@nativetheory.com

Originally posted by nativetheory

Hey everyone. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who came out last saturday to hear me play. I'm glad you guys enjoyed the music. Luna is a great place to play and everyone made me feel very welcome.

Special thanks to Marco and Carla for bringing me down. Big ups to Dave Preston for helping to make it all happen. Thanks to Austin for the proper warm up. And also to everyone else involved....

Thanks to those who came up and said hello while i was playing. I always like meeting new people when i play. Hopefully next time I can hang around for a bit and meet some more of you...

AFTERHOURS next time at Preston's????? :P

Looking forward to getting the chance to come back down. Respect to PM Sessions for pushing good music.

see ya

Hisham

------------------

www.nativetheory.com

hisham@nativetheory.com

Thank you Hisham for a superb music treat this past Saturday and for the kind words.

P:M Sessions will continue to support talent like you, this is what this party is all about. Can't wait for the next time we will have you here again.

Much respect to you and to your crew. We will be meeting in NYC very soon.

Peace,

MD