Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now I remember why the city clubs blow roll call

So.. I’m not looking to bash this particular club but the cost of New York City night life is a Fuckin JOKE……

First tolls

Parking I have a suv a small suv it cost $45.00

Cover charge $35.00

I like ketel one…. I meet a few ladies and decided to buy them a round of drinks, I wasn’t paying attention to what drink they ordered but there were 4 girls just 4 , so I had a ketel one + 4 drinks for the females the total was $74.00, I gave the bartender a 100 bill and got back 26.00…

In doing the math

Parking 45.00

Cover 35.00

5drinks 74.00

Total 154.00

Needless to say I had to leave cause I was about to go bankrupt for the week…. And in just hanging there for a short while everybody was complaining about money… the city club life is OVER PRICED

I can hang in Jersey and go out 3 night's and not spend 154.00 and probably get laid too

Just venting

no City for me and probably alot of pees feel the same

Originally posted by arkmoned

So.. I’m not looking to bash this particular club but the cost of New York City night life is a Fuckin JOKE……

First tolls

Parking I have a suv a small suv it cost $45.00

Cover charge $35.00

I like ketel one…. I meet a few ladies and decided to buy them a round of drinks, I wasn’t paying attention to what drink they ordered but there were 4 girls just 4 , so I had a ketel one + 4 drinks for the females the total was $74.00, I gave the bartender a 100 bill and got back 26.00…

In doing the math

Parking 45.00

Cover 35.00

5drinks 74.00

Total 154.00

Needless to say I had to leave cause I was about to go bankrupt for the week…. And in just hanging there for a short while everybody was complaining about money… the city club life is OVER PRICED

I can hang in Jersey and go out 3 night's and not spend 154.00 and probably get laid too

Just venting

no City for me and probably alot of pees feel the same

Dumb Ass

:laugh:

meet hook

city blows. went to sessa saturday night. Went in with $160 dollars. 2 1/2 hours later had to hit up ATM for another $60. By the end of the night i had spent over $200. What a joke. $14 a drink.:laugh: To sum things up. It's a small club, music was ok, not too many hot chicks, and you can't even smoke a cigarette. Won't be going back to the city for a while. Can't beat jersey.