Clubplanet Nightlife Community

about Lot 61

pk1

My friends and I were thinking about goin to Lot 61 this Sat. I heard its a cool place but I wanted to get some reviews before we go ahead and throw a birthday party there. If anyone has been there recently can you let me know what to expect.(music, crowd, drink prices, atmosphere) Thanks in advance.

I went there like 3 weeks ago and absolutely hated it. I can usually have fun anywhere..

The problem I have with it is that its extremely expensive, and so not worth it. I dont mind a place being expensive when it has good music, good lighting, and really nice decor. Lot 61 is a shitty looking warehouse, bad lighting, no place to sit (*unless you pay to sit down by buying bottles). It really pissed me off to be honest. Sad to see that places like that are exceptable nowdays. Maybe im getting older or whatever, but I dont remember places like that back in the day.

Did I mention horrible music, and cornballs who think they are the shit?

lot61 really aint that bad...if u go in there with the attitude that everyone has their nose in the air ..ur gona have a shitty time..

the monday party is slammin..and all the times ive been ive had an off the hook time..and im not a snob..and i dont pop bottles..im a pretty down to earth individual who truly knows how to have fun...take it as u want...but the monday party cant be beat..

even saturdays aint so bad....the one time i went on a Sat. it was fun as hell..but i guess u need the right people with u ...

i agree...if u dont like hip hop then ur goan hate it...

the best shit is staying til the end..til like 4-430am....dj starts dropping the "GET THE FUCK OUT MUSIC"...which is usually Old School Capone -n- Noreaga...Wu-Tang...King Just.....its my favorite part of the night hehe

Thanks for your replies. Everyone in the group is looking for a place to go that plays hip-hop so that place sounds good in that aspect. Is that what they play on Sat nights?

Stuck up white people in a hip-hop club.... sounds funny. Maybe it'll be worth it just to see how these people act. We are heading out there with a bunch of people so the vip area might be the best option just so we can have a place to sit and relax. How is the vip area set up, is it away from everything or close to the dancefloor.

Right now, I'm just tryin to get the 411 on this place before we go ahead and make a decision so thanks again for your opions.