Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Friday >>dj Dan<<@nerve

eddyguerra305

Dj DAN @ NERVE...I don't know how u do it Jon..but it's sure to be a a great night...I've heard of Dan for some years now..never been able to see him spin live ....I hope to be there dancing my ass off to Dj Dan...DOoope shit!! Jon..sorry I wasn't able to catch your set...LEEDS and Mike's as well too ...I hope u guys rocked it...!! By the way Jon..I'm working on a new mix...the latest one from me since the Cooljunkie contest..Listening to yourself...Ariel..Burridge..Zabiela..and Slacker...got me motivated to work on the new mix...I tend to slack on doing my mixes...but when I finish it.. I would love for you to be one of the first to check it out ....take care..PEACE!!

Dj DAN @ NERVE...I don't know how u do it Jon..but it's sure to be a a great night...I've heard of Dan for some years now..never been able to see him spin live ....I hope to be there dancing my ass off to Dj Dan...DOoope shit!! Jon..sorry I wasn't able to catch your set...LEEDS and Mike's as well too ...I hope u guys rocked it...!! By the way Jon..I'm working on a new mix...the latest one from me since the Cooljunkie contest..Listening to yourself...Ariel..Burridge..Zabiela..and Slacker...got me motivated to work on the new mix...I tend to slack on doing my mixes...but when I finish it.. I would love for you to be one of the first to check it out ....take care..PEACE!!

Originally posted by michaelmartin

i dont know how you do it , but we read it the first time

what happened? why so many replys?? LOL - anyways, dan is going to be amazing this week.... In my opinion, he is the most technically talented dj on the planet with the exception of carl cox and james Z:eek: - anyways, this friday should be a blast.. Dan is the dj that got me started way back in the day... I only wish I was going to be with you guys this friday....:( unfortunately, (or fortunately:D ) I am off too L.A. - my parents have a horse running in the breeders cup on saturday so I am taking the weekend to go and check that out and do something different for a change.. anyways, enjoy dj dan - he will rock the place no doubt.... and michael, I'd love to check out your mix.. be sure to get it too me.. speak soon and peace!

Nerve "the little club that could"

upcoming

friday oct 24th - dj dan

friday oct 31 - vampire ball

friday nov 7th - Deeper substance v bliss feat: DEMI

Friday nov 14th - desyn masiello - yoshitoshi on tour

Friday nov 21st - tbc

Friday - nov 28th - DAVE SEAMAN & PHILL K PRESENT: therapy sessions:hat:

I'm sorry for that technical error there .my comp. froze..n then when it got back going it did all those posts..!?!? Weird...sorry

Jon have fun buddy !!!

hope you guys all make it to see dj dan... he is going to destroy nerve!:tongue: