Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This Saturday Techno Hits Maze With Dj Stryke

eddyguerra305

Guest saleen351

wonder if oscar is gonna show up to run the lights so he feels important...

stryke good luck, and remember the more classics you play, the better your cool junkie review becomes:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by saleen351

wonder if oscar is gonna show up to run the lights so he feels important...

stryke good luck, and remember the more classics you play, the better your cool junkie review becomes:D

Does that mean that you will actually show up?

Greg, I may make an appearance. :) AJ is trying his damndest to get me to come down.

hope you make it down jackie...always a pleasure having you around. well, the site isn't finished yet...but here's a sneak peek...

www.signalcommunications.net

there will be sections for flyers/pictures/videos/live mixes (hopefully)/event info/messageboard-forum.

i really do hope to see you all out this saturday and every saturday. i'm looking to do what i've been wanting to do for a long time...play @ home regularly! so come on out and don't be scared of the words and genres that people are throwing around....call it techno, call it house, call it what you want...just call it a good time!

paz,

stryke

wow this is F'en great! stryke deserves this. jorge felix is a nice up and comer ive heard him before in some if his few gigs already.

its just too bad EDDY GUERRA is involved in this:( . i mean grant it he is a great promoter. but i hear his life calling is fixing computers. id hate to see waste his talents promoting club:rolleyes:

as far as stryke all the best. good luck jorge. and i hope a piano falls from the sky on eddys head like it happens in cartoons all the time:idea:

best wishes,

klubveteran

(i would sign under my own name but oh yeah eddy broke my computer:blown: )

Originally posted by fended

wow this is F'en great! stryke deserves this. jorge felix is a nice up and comer ive heard him before in some if his few gigs already.

its just too bad EDDY GUERRA is involved in this:( . i mean grant it he is a great promoter. but i hear his life calling is fixing computers. id hate to see waste his talents promoting club:rolleyes:

as far as stryke all the best. good luck jorge. and i hope a piano falls from the sky on eddys head like it happens in cartoons all the time:idea:

best wishes,

klubveteran

(i would sign under my own name but oh yeah eddy broke my computer:blown: )

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: