Clubplanet Nightlife Community

halloween parties in nj or ny

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besides the fact that Im the one that has started these parties for 5 years. The only person who should of been asked was and said he was to busy. If someone has words for me call me and say them dont post them. Besides the other promoter the rest of you were just minions working for me.

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Not talking about Eccentic.....

Crazy how you guys are doing a Halloween party and you dont know who the Owner is where you guys are throwing the party

Ronnie is the owner of VooDoo Lounge

I know who Ronnie is. I just thought it was funny that you thought eccentricmofo was him hiding under different name. Well at least that is how you came across by quoting eccentric.

crybabies..........wahwahwah!!!! you guys suck(badass,mr. chupa)... instead of trash talking why not concentrate on ur little gaTHERING.." say me say me same"by mr.badass...it seems over time u guys have become crybabies instead of men..i remember the parties where always thrown by dan r. and bobby g...no one else ...u might of helped as we all have but it was their party.. now everyones jumping on the bandwagon and saying it was their party... HET GUESS WHAT IT WAS MY PARTY NOT YOURS!!!:punch:

IF YOU DON'T KNOW YOU BETTER ASK SOMEBODY!:2guns: :2guns:

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

crybabies..........wahwahwah!!!! you guys suck(badass,mr. chupa)... instead of trash talking why not concentrate on ur little gaTHERING.." say me say me same"by mr.badass...it seems over time u guys have become crybabies instead of men..i remember the parties where always thrown by dan r. and bobby g...no one else ...u might of helped as we all have but it was their party.. now everyones jumping on the bandwagon and saying it was their party... HET GUESS WHAT IT WAS MY PARTY NOT YOURS!!!:punch:

Its my party and I cry if I want to

:cry:

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

:blah: i'm not gonna go and sit here and argue on a computer over whose party it was....

write to me on november 1st and tell me how many people showed up this year compared to the years in the past

END OF STORY

so 'los .. how are thing in florida ?

Originally posted by badassmafuka

good afternoon how are thing in Boston

Last night we almost had a Boston vs NY Game 7 repeat

Things are well.. Shitty out...

Yes I caught the end of that fiasco ... A-gon pulled an Aaron Boone on the Yanks.. Good game tho.