Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NYU Suicides

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by leener4269

suicide is no joke, thats just fucked up. oh and what school did u graduate from? wcc?

oh no, i only went to Brown, which is nothing compared to NYU, and i'm working for an NGO out of the UN.......

But I'm still not as cool as all those NYU Kids LOLOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fouroneone

oh no, i only went to Brown, which is nothing compared to NYU, and i'm working for an NGO out of the UN.......

But I'm still not as cool as all those NYU Kids LOLOL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

what did you major in there? that's probably one of the more out-there schools i've seen...more wackjobs there than nyu.

whatever, it's an ivy, but i wouldn't consider it like harvard.

are you kidding me? this school is a lot harder than you think. i know plenty of people who have failed out, and no matter how much money you have, that is not an automatic in. I know people who have tried that. Their credentials are up there.

Anyways, who cares about the school itself...

suicide is no joke, thats just fucked up. oh and what school did u graduate from? wcc?

Typical NYU student, tries to act proper, but then just insults anyone that ever attended a community college........why don't you just say you're better than everyone else here?

...My boss went to WCC, and then went on to Graduate from Wharton several years later with his MBA...so what you're intoning means nothing...

...A degree proves two things in this life: That you know how to deal with people (somewhat) and that you know how to find more information...Other than that, you know little until you start using what you've learned...

...Oh, and getting on your knees and sucking it (in a female's case) often times is more useful than any of the schooling you've had...unfortunately...Remember what they say, its who you blow, not what you know...;)...

my first year up at ONEONTA STATE COLLEGE (lol) 3 kids killed themselves and 1 drunk freshman got killed by a bus on campus all in the first semester than 9/11 happpened they almost cancleed the semester but didnt :mad: .. and i heard some kid killed himself this year too.. and anyone who know anthing about that school is that it is soo fukin easy why would you pop yourself over something like school?

Typical NYU student, tries to act proper, but then just insults anyone that ever attended a community college........why don't you just say you're better than everyone else here?

you initiated the condescending tone in this thread... don't try and pin it on someone else...

as far as NYU is concerned, nobel laureate in economics just named lays much credit to the econ department (liz ;))... top school in finance... i'm rather satisified i must say :)

Originally posted by PFloyd40

you initiated the condescending tone in this thread... don't try and pin it on someone else...

as far as NYU is concerned, nobel laureate in economics just named lays much credit to the econ department (liz ;))... top school in finance... i'm rather satisified i must say :)

i think you are the only one who understand what you just said

NO actually you're the one thats trying to pull the "i'm better than anyone else here" attitude....You speak as if you knew the entire student body to make such an extreme judgement--jerk off-

ok, i admit it, i do go to nyu. and yeah, i am white. yeah im from putnam county. yes i went to a private high school. i know i am not unfortunate. i never was trying to act like im not lucky to be at nyu.

HOWEVER, my parents both have jobs. the only reason im at nyu is bc the school gave me a shitload of money bc i actually have a brain, plus i have loans to pay, plus money from ny state. i know ppl that go to community college can do shit with their life, but most dont. wcc is like extended high school. go to nyu, take the classes, then make fun of it. i never would have expected someone who went to brown to be so close-minded. i dont think im better than anyone else, in fact i have no idea what im gonna do with my degree. but aright, ill be honest, im going to nyu and im gonna graduate, and meanwhile I GET TO LIVE IN MANHATTAN, not in rhode island. haha, just had to add that...

all i wanted to say was... suicide is not funny, ok? and im definitely not proper. by any means. im just a kid, who doesnt like when ppl joke about death.