Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Got a question for u college students..

So I am a junior at a university right now. I originally took all my classes but i messed up badly this semester and i dropped them all except one. This was so i didnt mess up my gpa. Now, i think if they find out, they will throw me out of the dorms. If i dont get caught, u think they will still throw me out of the dorms next semster? or will they not even notice?

Thx in advance

Originally posted by beathead83

So I am a junior at a university right now. I originally took all my classes but i messed up badly this semester and i dropped them all except one. This was so i didnt mess up my gpa. Now, i think if they find out, they will throw me out of the dorms. If i dont get caught, u think they will still throw me out of the dorms next semster? or will they not even notice?

Thx in advance

ooooo, that rough. dropped all but one:eek: well iv been there and done that:( my gpa was fucked! but i worked hard and got it back up, that was w/ ncc though ( joke o0f a community college, think the 13th grade)never dormed or anything. talk to an advisor,see if they can do anything for you. makin up storys do well too, there gonna be like "wtf happened" gotta tell em SOMETHING sick familiy relative or something. i don't recomed this, but a freind was tellin me that a friend of his fucked up soo bad in school that he was getting kicked out and everthing, didn't dorm though, just out of the school. he went to the offices and advisors he had to go to and told them he was an alcholic! he gave them a fake # ( his friends, cell or something) and told them that was his "sponser" and all this stuff, fake documents, the whole 9 yards, made up these "drunk" storys but now hes clean and sober and blah, blah

point being: his entire record was swipt clean , got away with it and a fresh start! ( lucky basatard!)

Thx in advance

start asking around for a couch to sleep on or look for an apt

Originally posted by disk-ofreak

ooooo, that rough. dropped all but one:eek: well iv been there and done that:( my gpa was fucked! but i worked hard and got it back up, that was w/ ncc though ( joke o0f a community college, think the 13th grade)never dormed or anything. talk to an advisor,see if they can do anything for you. makin up storys do well too, there gonna be like "wtf happened" gotta tell em SOMETHING sick familiy relative or something. i don't recomed this, but a freind was tellin me that a friend of his fucked up soo bad in school that he was getting kicked out and everthing, didn't dorm though, just out of the school. he went to the offices and advisors he had to go to and told them he was an alcholic! he gave them a fake # ( his friends, cell or something) and told them that was his "sponser" and all this stuff, fake documents, the whole 9 yards, made up these "drunk" storys but now hes clean and sober and blah, blah

point being: his entire record was swipt clean , got away with it and a fresh start! ( lucky basatard!)

that drunk story is actually good get one of your friends preferably a good write, to write a letter for you

Thx in advance

Will they even notice?? How wouldn't they notice?

Well a couple years ago I dropped a class and was below full-time when I did. I was in dorms also. I asked the housing office and they said, as long as your full-time for next semester you won't get kicked out. I guess it matters for your school. I go to Rutgers, it's a big bureacracy here, you get lost in the mess of students, so I guess it's more easier to get away w/dropping to below full-time not getting kicked out of dorms.

Originally posted by karch

Well a couple years ago I dropped a class and was below full-time when I did. I was in dorms also. I asked the housing office and they said, as long as your full-time for next semester you won't get kicked out. I guess it matters for your school. I go to Rutgers, it's a big bureacracy here, you get lost in the mess of students, so I guess it's more easier to get away w/dropping to below full-time not getting kicked out of dorms.

between the bureacracy and the MORONS who run this school, you can get away with almost anything at Rutgers.

Originally posted by berniec

between the bureacracy and the MORONS who run this school, you can get away with almost anything at Rutgers.

lol, rutgers is one of the best schools around. and unless you think people at goldman sachs, morgan stanley, ubs... etc etc are morons also, i will TELL you (not ask) that your wrong.

if the bureacracy is what erks you, then honestly you shoulda went to a smaller school.

Originally posted by kingman

lol, rutgers is one of the best schools around. and unless you think people at goldman sachs, morgan stanley, ubs... etc etc are morons also, i will TELL you (not ask) that your wrong.

if the bureacracy is what erks you, then honestly you shoulda went to a smaller school.

bro can you read???

I didnt say anything about the ppl that graduate from this school, i said the administration of the school is a bunch of morons!

and if you think differently then you havnt spent enuff time looking at what goes on in the running of the place

Thx in advance

so long as u registered for over 12 credits u can drop under 12 during the semester. atleast this is true at rutgers