Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Great day guys...

xlr8ted

Originally posted by xlr8ted

We sucessfully scared everyone in jersey.. Stymbrenner, you really scared me today.. Groove, glad to see you made friends w/ Dee and have fun in Greece, keep your speedo on.

isnt that the best thread ever?

that thread alone OWNS every lame thread posted on this board EVER by jersey tools. :laugh:

Why all the hate with NJ and Boston, I MEAN COME ON!! LOLOL

Keep abusing dirty Jerz because thats all it is, convention of Winstrol addicts with Spikey hair and the girls that chew to much gum following them around. Props to Beantown.

Peace Haters.

Originally posted by lelo

Why all the hate with NJ and Boston, I MEAN COME ON!! LOLOL

Keep abusing dirty Jerz because thats all it is, convention of Winstrol addicts with Spikey hair and the girls that chew to much gum following them around. Props to Beantown.

Peace Haters.

Great post Lelo... you held your anger in.... Hows things in NYC?

Hunny hate the yanks is not the way to describe it. It goes deeper than that i truly get sick to the stomach when i see that ny interlock and those damn pinstripes, plus 90% of Yanks fans jump on the bandwagon, dont get me started, you Boston girls got it going on in alot of good ways. Yanks make me puke, even though it was 6-1 tonite its not over.

Go Marlins!!!!!

hahaha, it's more like despise them and want them all dead(including their owner) lol! oh i understand. my hatrid for them has always been deep but this year, after what just happened, i can't even put into words how i feel about those greedy arrogant fuckers(and the majority of their fans). i am a die hard sox fan, born and raised and that will never change.

fucking 6-1, AGAIN! tell me about it. they need to lose this world series, but have it be game 7 in new york tied in the 25th(make it go REAL long, make them all suffer even more) with the marlins winning it off a grandslam by rookie cabrera. wow, the thought of that actually made me happy for a second. wouldn't it be nice? just make them all SUFFER! just like in 2001, that was the bestest!

lolololol, your def are an great girl. Despise the Yanks well thats just a small way to put it. I am a brooklyn boy born and raised, but iam a huge Mets fan, but listen ill take the Bosox anyday over the Yanks. Hun when Boone hit that homer i was almost in tears, i truly hate them so much. Listen its not over yet. Dont count the Fish out, this should have been the Sox series but as Brooklyn people stated wait till next year. Even if the Yanks win its all bought and Giambi is a Juicebag. Steinbrenner dont get me started on that prick lol. I hate him so much and that whole Yankee thing lololol. ON NY Tv Keith Hernandez openly stated rooting for the fish gotta hate these Yanks they are boring get every break and are 180 million worth of shit. I hate them. Iam prob the best new yorker you know now.

Go Marlins, Gotta Believe.

i was on a rampage last night, bashing every yankee on the team except pettitte and mussina, i can't even start on my hate rant about each player because it would take too long. but most of all i hate $limebrenner the most, i wish he would have a heart attack and die :mad:

i have been talking to some mets fans and realize just how much they hate the yanks too, it's great! i knew the mets/yanks rivalry was pretty bad too. my parents decided for some reason to go to a mets/yanks game at yankees stadium, they said they felt like traitors lol but they cheered on the mets. they tried to get me to go but there was no way in hell i was stepping foot in yankees stadium unless the sox were there. they told me how bad it was, it sounded like fenway when the yanks play there. and to think mets fans and sox fans are bonding now, which is odd after what happened in '86 :laugh: i will take the mets over the yankees anyday. i can't even imagine what you guys went through during the subway series. i felt like that series with the yankees WAS the world series. i have always wanted the sox to have to beat the yanks to get into the world series then win the wold series. i almost saw my wish come true, 5 outs away(i know they would have beat the marlins). next time i want the yankees as the wild card team, the sox as the AL East champs and for us to beat them so bad they don't know what hit them.

Originally posted by lelo

lolololol, your def are an great girl. Despise the Yanks well thats just a small way to put it. I am a brooklyn boy born and raised, but iam a huge Mets fan, but listen ill take the Bosox anyday over the Yanks. Hun when Boone hit that homer i was almost in tears, i truly hate them so much. Listen its not over yet. Dont count the Fish out, this should have been the Sox series but as Brooklyn people stated wait till next year. Even if the Yanks win its all bought and Giambi is a Juicebag. Steinbrenner dont get me started on that prick lol. I hate him so much and that whole Yankee thing lololol. ON NY Tv Keith Hernandez openly stated rooting for the fish gotta hate these Yanks they are boring get every break and are 180 million worth of shit. I hate them. Iam prob the best new yorker you know now.

Go Marlins, Gotta Believe.

ANGELOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO