Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TANER and TASTY @ EXIT NYC

tdawg

Saturday November 1st

Taner & Tasty to have a guest appearance in The Crystal Palace within EXIT2. Next door, The White Room" will feature ZIGGY. The Crysal Palace (3 levels with a capacity approx. 500 people) and The White Room (capacity approx. 250 people) are connected and people can go back and forth. Doors open at MIDNIGHT and close at 8am with NO dresscode although this is a Pre-Costume Party for The Factory. Taner and Tasty have the whole time period. Email www.tdawg1@hotmail.com for REDUCED GUEST LIST.

EXIT2

510 West 56th St.

Between 11th & 12th

New York City

• 10 months later...
exit 2 off what highway??? :blank:

Exit 2 is the name of the club. It used to be Exit and then after renovations they changed the name to Exit 2. its in NYC.

the white room is actually pretty nice. I used to dj there 2 years ago every sat night in the white room for about 3 months and did guestspot on the main floor too. the last time i was there i just wanted to leave. too many crack heads

Exit is called IKON now. The Godskitchen folks from the UK have taken over Saturday nights, and bring in DJs like Darren Emerson, Mark Farina, Derrick Carter, Anthony Pappa, Grayarea, Cosmic Gate, Lee Burridge, etc. I’m sure the old Exit crack heads are gone now, they don’t like good music.

matt reid definitely heard of u actually even listen to one of ur cds that u made for my friend that manages 118 good vibes...

thanx bro. i do have a new cd out. if you would like a copy, email me you address and ill send it out asap. and that goes for anybody else that would like a copy. enjoy