Clubplanet Nightlife Community

falling in love

kenishere

:confused: i've been going out wit lots of girls.. lots! since i was 18, now im 24. I started slow but i've very happy wit all the girls i've been wit.. sooooo she told me about a week ago that she has fallen in love wit me and its was very hard for me to say that i like her alot but im not in love wit her yet....but i think im starting to fall in love wit her..:mad: but i mean i dont know how love feels ???:confused: it kinda sucks cause i dont want to fall in love cause i love to date but i dont want to loose her....either way i like the idea and hate it at the same time.... of love.... im wit her to brasil for new years....:party:

Originally posted by kenishere

it kinda sucks cause i dont want to fall in love cause i love to date but i dont want to loose her....either way i like the idea and hate it at the same time.... of love....

Well, I hate to break it to ya... but either you fall in love or you don't- you don't exactly have a say in the matter. And if it happens to you... well, sit back, cuz you're in for a ride...

exactly... u cant control who u fall in love with or when it happens... just dont take advantage of it when u do find love... b/c if u say ur not ready cuz u still love to date... ull be sorry when shes gone... cuz its a lot harder to find love when ur lookin for it...

isn´t it funny that most people fall in love with someone that doesn´t reprocicate the feeling as much as they feel for them?

ponder on *that* and you might find a powerful seduction tool. one has to be the chaser and one has to retreat.

ever started feeling for girls you can´t have or you interact with, but are rather cold towards you (feelingwise)? i´ve been there myself :)! it´s the same thing as with you and her.

now you can decide what to do with your power ("the one who loves the least controls the relationship"). open your feelings, if there are any, to her and get together with her... or just keep it that you way that you have now. stay with her and sex her until you meet miss right :)

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

love is a theory not a fact!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ponder on that for the rest of ur life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Or, love is something subjective, based on feelings and emotions, not really translatable in mundane facts !

:D

Either way kenishere, love is a powerful human emotion. It can do crazy things to people. But it can also make you feel SO DAMN GOOD, that no feeling can top it!

So the choice is really yours. do you want to date freely and have your freedom, or comit to this girl and give love a try ?

ps, you can still have freedom while in a relationship. you just need to set the boundaries in a subtle way from the start

i dont if i told u guys but she is my girlfriend for the last 2 months.:).. i have had 2 other girlfriends my whole life the longest being 7 months on and off but i never felt this way about someone before. An im one of those people who really dont believe in love but my mind is changing. Since the day i kissed her

:makeout: we have been together pretty much everyday and i dont really care, i dont get bored wit her i pretty much have fun all the time wit her:roll: i cant lie... she hates football well is kinda doesnt understand it but she watches every giants game wit me and screams at the players when they dont do good.... lol its to funny...:love: THANKS FOR THE ADVICE GUYS! :clap2:

http://www.velvetlist.com/codaimages0816.php3?i=71&e=81#

click on the pic that has the guy wit the think 69 shirt...

Your a cutie and so is she.

Try it out for a little longer and if you still feel like you want to be with other girls then maybe you really arent in love or your just not willing to ever settle for one girl.

If you were in love with this girl you would just know it. You can t say "well I dont know how love feels" because when it happens you will feel it, sounds like you have feelings for this girl but your not in love with her.

You say you dont want to loose her but you still want to date other ppl. Well this means you are NOT in love with her cuz if you were there would be no question that you want to be with only her.

Sounds like you like to have her around and are having fun but like to keep your options open. Thats not love...drop your defenses give it a chance and you will may fall pretty hard in love with her.

lol....thanks but im pretty sure she kinda likes me ?:confused::D

ooohhh yeah she did tell me she loved me...... how did u make that pic bigger than its suppose to be??:confused: believe i sometimes i have to grow eyes behind my head cause she is brazilian and she has a brazilian bootie! to die for:jawdrop:

ooohhh yeah she did tell me she loved me...... how did u make that pic bigger than its suppose to be??:confused: believe i sometimes i have to grow eyes behind my head cause she is brazilian and she has a brazilian bootie! to die for:jawdrop:

I got skillz ;)

No, all I did was an image capture and then cropped it.

BTW, she got a sister? ;)

no but she have some cute friends but their not brazilian and her friends who live brazil are pretty hot she should me some pics...she plays volleyball amatuer volleyball and some girls that she plays wit are pretty hot..

Hook a brother up! ;)