Clubplanet Nightlife Community

P:M Sessions feat. Oscar Fonseca / Saturday October 25

marcodavalos

Just Can't Stay Away!!!!!

:) France , once again I have to tell you that you are making it impossible for me to stay home and study for law school.

Just when I thought I'd be staying at home, is when I have the best reason not too.

Last saturday Hisham made us pack the dance floor.. and this coming saturday undoubtedly Oscar will amaze us once again, look forward to listening to the new tracks he was telling me about.

Hope both of you play some funky beats for me..jajaja

Originally posted by judyjetson

:) France , once again I have to tell you that you are making it impossible for me to stay home and study for law school.

Just when I thought I'd be staying at home, is when I have the best reason not too.

Last saturday Hisham made us pack the dance floor.. and this coming saturday undoubtedly Oscar will amaze us once again, look forward to listening to the new tracks he was telling me about.

Amen. ;)

Originally posted by judyjetson

:D ......thats the idea!!!...i know we can always count with you dancing and having a great time....see you saturday:D

Originally posted by mp3some

Hey Hisham, Glad u had a good time playing for us down here in Miami.. we certainly enjoyed your sound; and look fwd to doing it again... :D

I agree with what you saw, and that is what I'm all about... Since I moved down here I have been supporting PM Sessions since the very first time I came across one of their events. When I came down I was looking for the ppl on the beach throwing the most music-driven parties, and I have to say I'm glad I found them. Many other parties down here may only say what is now almost cliche.. but PM Sessions is def 'All about the Music'.

Like I said in another thread, I'm glad to see the growing support from the ppl in CP and would love to see those who havent been out there to come check it out.. Luna is a very intimate venue w the space to make the music the Main Attraction...

This Saturday will be a great chance to do that.. Nothing but Local Talent of the Highest Caliber... You guys have probably already heard of OscarFonseca, and if u havent its time to come out from under that rock u've been living in... This guy will deliver one seriously well crafted set, guaranteed to satisfy your thirst for beats! Alongside, fellow CPer and head of the THC miami, Erik Kittel; as well as the resident favorites Cianci and Avila...

There really couldnt be a better lineup to listen to the best Tech House in this city..... Even if ur not a full-time House or Tech-House head (I dont really think there is or should be such a thing, but newayz) u should def come out and check out what is happening down at Luna w PM sessions, Blend Prod's., and some of the city's Best up and coming Dj's.

I cant wait for Saturday... Oscar will bring the mothafckn House DWN!! He said he's packin some fresh tunes, hot off the presses.. hehe so expect to hear some wicked stuff...

Hope to see you guys there...

Peace!

Mp3.- :smoke:

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Can't wait for Oscar and Eric.

Wow, Oscar headlining this saturday. Once again, I am mad to be so far and not be able to be there EVERY SATURDAY so far @ LUNA.

I just wanted to say from all the Spin Productions family here in Lima, that we don't need to send good luck. Oscar, doesn't need it. His seriousness, commitment and good taste behind the decks is every day becoming more unquestionable.

Vich & Berger, Jumi and I, send you the biggest PROPS. Just promise.... you'll throw in some DJ LINUS here n' there (thinking about us!!!!)

Eric, Cianci & Avila.... BRING DA HOUSE DOWN!!!

Marco & Carla: You guys really know what's it's all about: THE MUSIC!!!!!

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT

For all of those who have not had the pleasure of hearing Oscar yet: A NOT TO MISS SATURDAY NIGHT : P:M SESSIONS @ LUNA.

Once again ...thanks Isa. Really excited for tommorrw. Off course I'll play a Dj. Linus for you guys, in fact, I bought the new one about a month ago and still haven't found the right moment to play it. Hopefully this Saturday I will. Its really dark+minimal... in a rocking type of way. Say hi to everyone for me... and thanks again. O.

Originally posted by fostech

Once again ...thanks Isa. Really excited for tommorrw. Off course I'll play a Dj. Linus for you guys, in fact, I bought the new one about a month ago and still haven't found the right moment to play it. Hopefully this Saturday I will. Its really dark+minimal... in a rocking type of way. Say hi to everyone for me... and thanks again. O.

;) ROCK THE PLACE OSCAR!!!!

I totally loved his set when he opened up for Chris&Isra @ Luna. All I can say is that hes a very talented n' amazin DJ.

Too bad i wont be able to be there.

Hope to see u soon Oscar,

hugs,

ps: Hello there Marco & Carla!

Jumizle :)