Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fcuk Pizza Hut.

nexusgroove

Originally posted by nexusgroove

I call them and ask for the specials...

they tell me so bullshit..

so I ask for the number for papa johns int he area and they hang up on me.

:laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: BRO PIZZA HOTT =:puke: :puke: I like RRRRREAL pizza.. like the little italian places on south beach owned by RRRRRRREAL italians.. not the ones owned by cubans or anything else ..:cool:

pussy's pizza.. or is it pucchi's pizza....

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Have u been to the BIG Cheese in south Miami.?

if not u got to go there!!!!!!

#1!!!

been there ... pretty damn good pizza

pussy's pizza.. or is it pucchi's pizza....

yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Have u been to the BIG Cheese in south Miami.?

if not u got to go there!!!!!!

#1!!!

dude, the big cheese rocks.. go there all the time...

you guys wanna laugh..

A friend @ the "division of hotels & restaurants" got a phone call today about a pizza hut delivery pizza with a tooth in it. No bullshit.. a tooth!!

Imagine sittin' down in front of the tube ready to scarf down your pie & the first thing you notice as you reach for your first slice is a tooth among the layers of cheese... :puke:

Originally posted by biznation00

you guys wanna laugh..

A friend @ the "division of hotels & restaurants" got a phone call today about a pizza hut delivery pizza with a tooth in it. No bullshit.. a tooth!!

Imagine sittin' down in front of the tube ready to scarf down your pie & the first thing you notice as you reach for your first slice is a tooth among the layers of cheese... :puke:

no really thanks Biz.......

I think I'm going to have to throw away the pizza I just ordered...

I wonder if the pizza guy would go by a tacobell for me. ....

you guys wanna laugh..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That reminds me of the first time i had introduced an ex to the fam. We went down to lincoln road and ate at some restaurant, which i'll leave name out since they still open. Anyways my grandpops is there and he orders fried calamari, i think not too familiar with most seafood names since i stay away from that stuff. THey bring it out and I notice he starts touching his teeth and after like 30 seconds or so I ask him whats going on and he is saying i found a piece of tooth in the food im eating, but i don't think its mine. We started crackin up like crazy and thought nothing of it cause we were sure he was just cookoo, but another bite and i guess another piece of it. We call the waitress and she is shocked and runs to the back, ten minutes later we see her walkin and we ask her whats going on, and she says she lost the tooth and that it was nothing. Needless to say he was pissed and we complained to manager, they found the tooth, apologized and food was free. Always crack up whenever i pass by that place now and see it packed. :laugh:

As far as best pizza in miami, I gotta go with archie's pizza gourmet by miracle mile.:drool:

Originally posted by beatfriek

yeah big cheese is the bomb!!!! u might gain 5 lbs before you leave, but oh well .....

cassola's in the grove is also tops!!!!:eek:

on the beach, i usually hit up pizza rustica!!!!:D

cassola's ... I agree.. they got great hambuger sub too.. I'm lucky they delivery in my area....

and the pasta is gooood too.

Just don't tell me the place on Lincoln Road is Next cafe. I always eat there.. Don't scare me... :eek:

:laugh: Don't worry that ain't it. And since we managed to gross out pretty much everybody on this thread time I give a lil good recomendation. Check out the ghiraldi ice cream place on lincoln road. Damn that is some good ice cream.