Joe Mil.

xlr8ted

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by l155a

it's too bad they don't appreciate it on bluevibes. if it's not about JP, RIS or taner then they don't want it posted.

thank god for nj homos and the sports section on this board!

I agree... I posted something about David Blane and 2 people who shall remain nameless gave me shit about it...

and the sports section on cp is a good time. Keep up the good work.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I agree... I posted something about David Blane and 2 people who shall remain nameless gave me shit about it...

and the sports section on cp is a good time. Keep up the good work.

that was so wrong :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

it's too bad they don't appreciate it on bluevibes. if it's not about JP, RIS or taner then they don't want it posted.

thank god for nj homos and the sports section on this board!

Not true Lyssa, a majority of the "blueboard" just doesn't care for you.

And pleaaaaaaaaase you were on Taner's dick for so long...following him around and stuff...so KYS...or just go away, PLEASE

Either that or go stick buckman's dick in your mouth, maybe then you'll shut the hell up.

XOOX

kara, i do not like a majority of those people. some are my friends, the others are just assholes.

i know many people that do not care for you kara so keep your fucking trap shut.

and the taner thing? i was getting dragged out to his gigs by andrew but i have nothing against taner.

I'm still upset about the David Blane comments... I would love to see the guy in the mask reveal this secret.. Imagine how much Copperfield and Blaine hate this masked man!! I seen Copperfield @ the Wang center this past Feb, great show!!

Kaydup, pick a card, any card.

No drama while I perform my next trick please.

kara, i do not like a majority of those people. some are my friends, the others are just assholes.

i know many people that do not care for you kara so keep your fucking trap shut.

and the taner thing? i was getting dragged out to his gigs by andrew but i have nothing against taner.

1) The same Andrew who had to make up stories of going to hook up with girls so he could get away from you? He "dragged you there"? Ok.

2) People don't like me....who cares. I have enough friends, I don't need any more.

3) The more you tell me to shut up, the more I will keep going.

OXOX

andrew ASKED if he could go with me. i had plans with 2 other friends and he had me wait. i wanted to go to afterhours and he decided he didn't as he usually doesn't like to go so he decided that he wanted to leave. it was always when he was playing that he would drag me to taner's gigs, or tell me i better go.

if you keep going i have a lot more to say as well.

Originally posted by xlr8ted

I'm still upset about the David Blane comments... I would love to see the guy in the mask reveal this secret.. Imagine how much Copperfield and Blaine hate this masked man!! I seen Copperfield @ the Wang center this past Feb, great show!!

Kaydup, pick a card, any card.

No drama while I perform my next trick please.

i Saw David Copperfield at Cesars Palace years ago and unfortunately I got dragged on the stage to participate in an act.

I still to this day can't figure out how he did his trick.

and it was right in front of my face.

Originally posted by deeelite1

i Saw David Copperfield at Cesars Palace years ago and unfortunately I got dragged on the stage to participate in an act.

I still to this day can't figure out how he did his trick.

and it was right in front of my face.

Did he make the car dissapear from on top of the "Columns"?

Did he send you to the beaches of Thailand to meet up w/ a long lost relative?