Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G And Ralph Falcon Can Go Singar !!!

fended

oh no ooopswait its SINGAPORE they are going to and THAILAND as well.

lets wish our "local" djs :rolleyes: on thier long voyage a very succesful trip and represent the "dirty sawesera" and part of hialeah over there:laugh:

quick side note:

i got a nice feeling of satisfaction as i read some of the reviews on other CP threads in other cities as the reviews were nothing but:eek: about another good pal EDGAR V as he opened and closed for PVD all across the country. some more good reading on EV on the glowDC forum.

so "our" very own are sure going around kicking ass and taking names. not bad for 3 nerds:laugh: :laugh:

(for the non spanish speaking SINGAR means F*ck)

-Nelson

artist formally Known as KLUBVETERAN till sorry ass Eddy Guerra fixes my laptop:(

Guest saleen351

i hope when they are in singapore, they get canned for not playing classics....

btw, if you never have been to singapore, watch out and be careful. They are super hard core on civility, make sure the tracks you drop are ok...

Originally posted by globalgirl

Good luck Oscar & Ralph.

Next week Markus Schulz leaves town to tour Europe, so all of our local heroes are out there representin!!!

SoFla is the envy of clubbers all over the globe!!!!!

yeah i know our "local" djs sure get around. ralphs passport has more stamps than the post office.:eek:

and they are global talent anywhere else the play;)

Best of luck to Oscar and Ralph, Markus and Robbie.

On a similar note, Austin leeds will be playing this Thursday in Guayaquil, Ecuador.

Austin was 10 days ago in Korea, and in the past 2 months has been touring throughout Europe.

On a similar note, Chris Duque rocked Guayaquil three weeks back. Been asked to return very soon.

MD

Originally posted by marcodavalos

Best of luck to Oscar and Ralph, Markus and Robbie.

On a similar note, Austin leeds will be playing this Thursday in Guayaquil, Ecuador.

Austin was 10 days ago in Korea, and in the past 2 months has been touring throughout Europe.

On a similar note, Chris Duque rocked Guayaquil three weeks back. Been asked to return very soon.

MD

Good Deal for Austin. I heard on .houseaddict.com that his show in korea was good. Damm our Locals are shit hot.

Later

harold