Clubplanet Nightlife Community

George Acosta

verysexynaty

:direct: Ok OK Ok!!! What the fuck is goinzon with George??? I used to like the fat fuck, when he was at Shadow. He used to be down to earth. Now his bobo ass is sinking hard or so i thought. I heard he spun at Level or some whack shit like that. What is the deal with that anyways? Is he gonna start bringing the heat or is he gonna pretend he's fucking TIESTO and shit. NIGGA YOU AIN'T SHIT YET!!! He needs to settle down and get off his moral fucking pedestool. If he comes back down to earth from his fucking stuck up snoblike ways then i may become a follower again:letsgo::clap:

If not.... then...:flush: his career is gonna go to the shitter like David's, the sick pervert fat fuck over the hill still trying to hold on to his hair's career did! :D

And that's all i gotta say about that!

Originally posted by verysexynaty

:direct: Ok OK Ok!!! What the fuck is goinzon with George??? I used to like the fat fuck, when he was at Shadow. He used to be down to earth. Now his bobo ass is sinking hard or so i thought. I heard he spun at Level or some whack shit like that. What is the deal with that anyways? Is he gonna start bringing the heat or is he gonna pretend he's fucking TIESTO and shit. NIGGA YOU AIN'T SHIT YET!!! He needs to settle down and get off his moral fucking pedestool. If he comes back down to earth from his fucking stuck up snoblike ways then i may become a follower again:letsgo::clap:

If not.... then...:flush: his career is gonna go to the shitter like David's, the sick pervert fat fuck over the hill still trying to hold on to his hair's career did! :D

attachment.php?s=&postid=1763247

Originally posted by verysexynaty

:laugh: It's called "The Lost World" for a reason, no?

Guest saleen351

1. GA has never been a good dj

2. see #1

the club exit friday night glowstick trance scene is over.. been over a day after it began...

Originally posted by ttaalliihhoo

yo...bobofet...did you talked to whats their names last nigh during the game???

De quien me hablas Nenito???:confused: :confused: Oye call me bro i got sum yummy newsssss:rock:

GO MARLINS!!! LET'S GO MARLINS !!!!! LET'S GO!!!!! :beer::clap::clap2::pint: It's time to spank that yankee ass!!!! WOO HAAAA!!!:spank: