Friday October 24th: Kimball Collins & Michael Louis @ Level

(Comp list at CoolJunkie.com)

Friday November 7th: Christopher Lawrence @ Opium Garden

Saturday November 15th: Miami All Stars @ Space34

Friday November 21st: Layo & Bushwacka! + Craig Demo @ Opium Garden

Great events! :rock:

Originally posted by pod

That one alone is worth it!

CL is a decent DJ as well, I've always liked him, it's like trance without the fruity vocals...

Yes , i agree............... Still remember the performance (surprizingly very good) he put at Ultra 2003 (main stage) with the rain drizzling down .

:D

FIRST time in a LONG time that they finally brought down christopher lawrence....the problem is not many people know about him here because hes from the west side and spins mostly in the midwest.....but what a fuckin bad ass...his latest cd is one of the best trance cd's out rite now....ur rite pod....its powerful trance without the fruity sounds and vocals.....IT better be a nice breezy night because CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE is gonna HEAT things up and make people dance their asses off! This is one event people should check out and one that I will definetly not miss.....Whoever brought this guy down let me know so i can buy them a drink! I will definetly be there for this one!

:bump:

:party:

Originally posted by tac13081

FIRST time in a LONG time that they finally brought down christopher lawrence....the problem is not many people know about him here because hes from the west side and spins mostly in the midwest.....but what a fuckin bad ass...his latest cd is one of the best trance cd's out rite now....ur rite pod....its powerful trance without the fruity sounds and vocals.....IT better be a nice breezy night because CHRISTOPHER LAWRENCE is gonna HEAT things up and make people dance their asses off! This is one event people should check out and one that I will definetly not miss.....Whoever brought this guy down let me know so i can buy them a drink! I will definetly be there for this one!

:bump:

:party:

Jack & Coke please :shades: