Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone got an inside on WMC

joecrack13

Guest saleen351

wmc is canceled..

instead they will have a big rave so all the pill popping trance fegs can glowstick their way to trance heaven..

of course, they will have the ultra rare glowsticks filled with ghb...

Originally posted by rafaelmendez

Trance = Pills and good times

House = Gay guys doing coke and Crystal Meth

Why people bash trance so much.

....and your comment is not the same :confused:

Truth is there are gay-pill popping-line snorting-tweekers that listen to all sorts of music...a drug is not exclusive to any one type of genre of music, its only exclusive to an individual's own preference for mind altering substances.

Why people bash trance so much. .....I don't know...why do people bash country and rap so much:rolleyes:

Originally posted by treepwood728

CrzC there is always a rumor about it being in Vegas. I wonder where all these people would rather go to. South Beach, or a hot ass dessert.

Oh,I know its just a rumor. Im just messing with POD. He loves the Vegas rumor so much I thought Id bring it up again. LMAO:laugh:

Valid point.

Party on the beach, nice cool breezes, temperate weather (last year was unseasonably hot, but normally...), easy access from your home nations, etc..or "party" in the hot-ass desert, more of an issue to get to from Europe, stuck next to Ned Flanders and family out being "daring"...geez, take your pick!

POD how would you know which you prefer if you have never been to Vegas? You make it seem like it has absolutely nothing to offer when in fact it does. Drinking in the street is legal. They have dozens of hotels with sickkk pools. Alcohol is 24/7 most if not all bars/clubs/restaurants.

They dont have a notable club scene but there are tons of nice lounges and venues.

I prefer that it stays in Miami cause of what you posted but to go on and write about it as if youve been there 100 times is just ignorant.