THE STEALTH LOUNGE

164 MAIN ST. HACKENSACK NJ.

MUSIC BY:

JACK HENRY

HOUSE & CLASSICS

&

JOHN PAUL

HIP HOP R&B

HOSTED BY: JEFF PITEK. JOE CAROLLA. AXEL A. KOSTA P.

TABLE RES: AXEL @ 551 404 2786

DIRECTIONS CALL 201 996 9400

I MUST AGREE, I'M NOT TOO FOND OF THE NAME MYSELF.

HOWEVER.......

THE ROOM IS FANTSTIC, 40 FOOT HIGH CEILINGS, HUGE DANCE FLOOR, (for a lounge) & THEY MUST HAVE A DOZEN BLACK LEATHER COUCHES & A BUNCH OF LEATHER LOUNGE CHAIRS.

THE SOUND SYSTEM IS NOT TO SHABBY EITHER!

FORGET THE NAME, COME CHECK US OUT.

Originally posted by vip-tech

I MUST AGREE, I'M NOT TOO FOND OF THE NAME MYSELF.

HOWEVER.......

THE ROOM IS FANTSTIC, 40 FOOT HIGH CEILINGS, HUGE DANCE FLOOR, (for a lounge) & THEY MUST HAVE A DOZEN BLACK LEATHER COUCHES & A BUNCH OF LEATHER LOUNGE CHAIRS.

THE SOUND SYSTEM IS NOT TO SHABBY EITHER!

FORGET THE NAME, COME CHECK US OUT.

Hey...are you going to be hosting Wednesdays at 23 South? I cocktail waitress there....

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

u couldn't come up with another name???

Owner came up with the name we had nothing to do with it.

ACClubs If you wont go to a club because of the name you got issues kid. Besides All you do is bash people and parties with out rhyme or reason so maybe you should sit home and masturbate.:jerkoff: .

Sorry VIP-Tech I know I said I wouldnt pick fights this isnt even picking a fight just suggesting an alternative option for saturday night Its from a Billy Joel song anyway, but this guys is a douchebag. I wont start anymore ok. I promise.

Sandman no excuses bitch. Stealth then Factory ok maybe we'll do factory next week.

Originally posted by drama

Hey...are you going to be hosting Wednesdays at 23 South? I cocktail waitress there....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES WE ARE

I BELIEVE WE START NOV 4th OR 5th

ITS GONNA BE A WED PARTY

Originally posted by kostaP

Owner came up with the name we had nothing to do with it.

ACClubs If you wont go to a club because of the name you got issues kid. Besides All you do is bash people and parties with out rhyme or reason so maybe you should sit home and masturbate.:jerkoff: .

Sorry VIP-Tech I know I said I wouldnt pick fights this isnt even picking a fight just suggesting an alternative option for saturday night Its from a Billy Joel song anyway, but this guys is a douchebag. I wont start anymore ok. I promise.

Sandman no excuses bitch. Stealth then Factory ok maybe we'll do factory next week.

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I DONT BASH OTHER PEOPLES PARTIES!! YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED BROTHER!!

Originally posted by vip-tech

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES WE ARE

I BELIEVE WE START NOV 4th OR 5th

ITS GONNA BE A WED PARTY

Nice......my best friend are starting Friday nights from now on and they asked us if we wanted to do Wednesdays for the new party...

Originally posted by jerseyboy22

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT I DONT BASH OTHER PEOPLES PARTIES!! YOU MUST HAVE ME CONFUSED BROTHER!!

Dude re-read my post I simply stated that the owner came up with the name the next line said ACCLUBS It was for him not you thats why I put his screen name and not yours sorry for the confusion, If your still unclear call me and Ill read it to you 1-800-get-a-clue, (sorry I playin I had to be a wise ass)