Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Open Turntable Night

openturntables

Originally posted by openturntables

Stickman Productions is putting on an Open Turntable Night at Vivid Lounge. All genres, all different types of music. 10+ Dj's. Drink specials, free giveaways and all that good stuff. For more information email openturntables@yahoo.com

Can I spin...I'll play dark beat...shiny disco balls....and derb over and over and over

Originally posted by harvardvark

I've been spinning for a few years now but too busy with work and school to pursue a residency. I'm just interested in showing some wannabes some talent, you know. Maybe you might benefit too flavanugz j/k

rUT rOOOOO

What set you claiming holmes.....

It's at Vivid Lounge, September 17th (probably). Doors open at 8pm. 19+ Drink specials throughout the night. 10 Dj's, all genres, first come first serve. It's not a competition, just a forum for you to be heard. No prizes. Every Dj gets paid for the amount of people they bring. CD giveaway featuring some of the Dj's spinning. No dress code, $5 admisison. Is that enough information?

Dj PBJ