Clubplanet Nightlife Community

My Birthday Weekend 11/14 & 11/15

Originally posted by jarmenio

At least I know when I will see you again, your wedding :laugh:

Who's getting married? I dont know anyone getting married.

(and what makes you think you'll be invited!!)

Shouldnt you be handing out flyers outside Raritan High School or something by now? Maybe IF I DO get married I can hire you to hand out the invites on windshields.

god Im funny

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by allishara

Who's getting married? I dont know anyone getting married.

(and what makes you think you'll be invited!!)

Shouldnt you be handing out flyers outside Raritan High School or something by now? Maybe IF I DO get married I can hire you to hand out the invites on windshields.

god Im funny

I havent handed out a flyer in years hun, then again that is the last time you left the house so how should you know

Originally posted by thehype

tell your cousin to come out more often :cool:

LOL - I know - she's worse than I am! But I made her boyfriend sign a permission slip that says that she can come out for my birthday.

November 15th I think all us hermits will make an appearance somewhere or other.

LOL - I know - she's worse than I am! But I made her boyfriend sign a permission slip that says that she can come out for my birthday.

November 15th I think all us hermits will make an appearance somewhere or other.

I need a letter from your landlord then says you are allowed to leave your home Saturday at 10pm and Return Sunday at 2am, wait you will be puking by 12am who am i kidding.

I need a letter from your landlord then says you are allowed to leave your home Saturday at 10pm and Return Sunday at 2am, wait you will be puking by 12am who am i kidding.

I cant believe I'll have to miss Saturday Nite Live...... well, I guess I can just tape it.

Does Deko have a couch I can nap at?

Jarmenio always hooks it up. You are so "on point".

I do my best, I remember one year I got this girl a VIP at Abyss for her birthday and she was a total meany to me and she blacked out and wasnt at abyss for more then one hour, you know her?

My first party will be Friday 11/14 at Club Abyss. Resident DJ Joe Giorgio will be spinning on the main floor all night. Round Two will be the next night Saturday 11/15 at Deko Lounge. Teo T will join Resident DJ Richie Santana on the main floor. I have special invitations for all board members for FREE Admission for both nights before 11pm. See me in the next three weeks for the invites or if I don't see some of you between now and then just ask for Joe's list that night and you will be FREE before 11pm. Thanks for the support as always!!!

Richie and TEO!!!!! Ooffaaaa. Done!!!

Originally posted by roddigga

dont be afraid joe............we're all supposed to die sometime, it just sucks you will have to go at such a young age!!!!!!!

read diggas prior post as a reminder

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Thanks Digga for the kind words of wisdom!