Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Onionz

stymie

Originally posted by kaydup

Well thank you professor. Shitfuck, good one, you are getting there. Someday you may be funny.

Hey I know it is hot in FL maybe you should go running in a solar sweat suit and lose some of that fat, you FAT FUCK

i was wondering when the fat comment would get thrown around.

Originally posted by kaydup

Do you have any friends? No really, do you? Because I know for a fact people ducked you when you lived here. You are annoying

yeah i know that for a fact too! and i also know why.

no, sorry, no friends.

Originally posted by l155a

i love not being wanted. it's like the girl in the abusive relationshiop that just can't leave.

i don't want to make friends through a fucking virtual discussion board! that's GAY!!!!!!!!!

Okay, so now I see why people don't like you.

Comparing your unpopularness on a message board to a domestic violence relationship, real fucking classy

1360.gif

Virtual Message board? I was under the impression this was a real message board.. or are these Virtual reality glasses that I'm wearing soo good that I can't tell the difference?

Originally posted by unclefester401

Sorry to interupt "Rampant Drama Fest Pt 2 '03", but there's a pretty good chance I'll be making an Orange Onionz appearance.

Damn fester - Get your own thread! Why don't you go be a jerk and jack the other 4 threads dedicated to ripping on lissa or something :rolleyes: