Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A lil Pam' Anderson

JadeEyes

Originally posted by phatman

...can somebody tell me why pam is refusing to take a certain medication for hepatitis C and accepted to die in another 10-15 years...

Are you serious? What about her kids???

JadeEyes... you can post more than one pic per post, but it has to be an embedded image, not something uploaded off of your computer.

Originally posted by tastyt

Are you serious? What about her kids???

...i see it now in the article...she's taking a homeopathic alternative instead...

Pamela Anderson Expects Death in a Decade

Wed Oct 22, 8:46 AM ET

NEW YORK - Pamela Anderson (news) says hepatitis C, which she was diagnosed with in 2001, will probably kill her in a decade.

"I think I've got a good 10 years left in me, which is sad, too. Maybe 15, if I'm lucky," Anderson tells Us Weekly magazine in a first-person story for the Nov. 3 issue.

"It's scary, but lately I've been feeling great. For some reason, my liver keeps getting healthier."

Hepatitis C causes inflammation of the liver, which can lead to cirrhosis, liver cancer and liver failure. About 3.9 million Americans have the disease. Anti-viral drugs are a standard treatment, and therapy is successful about half the time.

But Anderson isn't taking interferon, the injectable drug hepatitis patients often use. Her homeopathic doctor, Wendy Hewland, tells the magazine she "made a single remedy specifically for Pam" that Anderson is using as an alternative form of medicine.

The 36-year-old actress, who starred in the TV shows "Baywatch" and "V.I.P.," also says she's no longer planning to marry singer Kid Rock, to whom she got engaged in April 2002.

"We're not engaged anymore. Our relationship is not really something you put a label on," she says. "He wanted to buy me a house in Malibu, Calif., (in August), but the thing is, I really just need to be with my kids and work on their relationship with their father."

That would be former Motley Crue drummer Tommy Lee (news), with whom she resolved an ugly custody battle in January. The couple married in 1995 and divorced three tumultuous years later.

"There's definitely a lot of love and history between Tommy and me, that's for sure. It doesn't matter whether we're together or not. We're crazy about each other — always have been, always will be," Anderson says.

"I'm just happy that my kids (Dylan and Brandon) are having a healthier, better relationship with their dad. Now we spend a lot of time together as a family — we go to movies, we cook dinner, everything."

Originally posted by tastyt

C'mon, that's just fucked up. The woman has a deadly disease, it's really not funny... :nono:

yeah i agree. she is beautiful and has young children, she does not deserve negative comments. these thigns could happen to anyone, no matter how safe you are. you could be a virgin with a husband who cheated on you and get a disease... it doesnt make someone a whore. i feel really bad for pam, she wont live to see her children grow up. it is very sad. :(

The only reason I find any humor in it is because, someone in todays society is still stupid enough to have unprotected sex with numerous random partners.

Forgive me for finding other peoples BLATENT STUPIDITY humerous. Yes is sucks that shes not going to see here kids grow up. Yes is sucks her kids wont have a mother. Then again she turns around and does another stupid thing and wont take real medication, but looks for wholistic healing methods... WTF

How dumb.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

The only reason I find any humor in it is because, someone in todays society is still stupid enough to have unprotected sex with numerous random partners.

Forgive me for finding other peoples BLATENT STUPIDITY humerous. Yes is sucks that shes not going to see here kids grow up. Yes is sucks her kids wont have a mother. Then again she turns around and does another stupid thing and wont take real medication, but looks for wholistic healing methods... WTF

How dumb.

Do you actually know that that's how she contracted the disease? Did she admit to it? (I havn't exactly kept up with the story) Like Somebitch said, you could have been a virgin when you married, and then your husband/wife cheats on you and brings home a disease! And even if that was the way she contracted it... I don't know how anyone could point and laugh and say that person deserves to die.

I don't expect to change your or anyone's thoughts on the matter, I just wanted to voice my opinion on the subject.

Originally posted by bklynzzfinest

How dumb.

i dont think people usually get hep c from sex. isnt it from blood transfuions or sharing needles?? not saying that is any better but at least know what youre talking about if youre going to criticize her behavior.

PERSONS............................................................RISK OF INFECTION ...............................TESTING RECOMMENDED?

Injecting drug users....................................................High .....................................................Yes

Recipients of clotting factors made before 1987....................High..........................................................Yes

Hemodialysis patients..................................................Intermediate..............................................Yes

Recipients of blood and/or solid organs before 1992................Intermediate............................................Yes

People with undiagnosed liver problems............................Intermediate......................................Yes

Infants born to infected mothers.............................Intermediate....................................After 12-18 mos. old

Healthcare/public safety workers.....................................Low...................................Only after known exposure

People having sex with multiple partners......................Low...............................................No*

People having sex with an infected steady partner.....................Low..................................................No*

she actually got the disease from sharing a tattoo needle with Tommy Lee. she got it when she got the tattoo on her back..When they got married they both went to the doctor for check ups and were supposed to disclose to eachother anything they have or might have. HIs doctor told him he had hep C and instead of saying anything, he went on like he didnt know about it, didn't tell her and now she has it.. Pretty messed up that he knew when they were getting these done that he let the same needle be used on her because he was afraid of exposing himself..

Anyways thats the story, yes i know it LOL..