Clubplanet Nightlife Community

where u at? where u at?

happyface

Originally posted by mursa

Even though i somewhat sympathize with the Yankees I dont really care for baseball , BUT this dawm Marlins mania has gotten on my nerves , freakin silly if you ask me .

:)

STOP HATING !!!!! LET THE MARLINS FANS HAVE THEIR FUN............. :cool::D:laugh:

right fuckin here

and proud

ny all the way baby win or lose

they put the walls in proplayer stadium so far back cause they know marlins can barely hit homeruns , they dont ant other teams hitting them either

in any other stadium the yanks woulda tied that up..

marlin fans cant even talk shit cause u all were scared

game 6 in NY

30% weather

hope u guys dont freeze up there

Even though i somewhat sympathize with the Yankees I dont really care for baseball , BUT this dawm Marlins mania has gotten on my nerves , freakin silly if you ask me .

:)

dude, what do you expect... THE MARLINS ARE IN THE WORLD SERIES!!! what other reason is there to give birth to all this mania... although you do have a point on how there was 1/8 if theses fans at the begining of the season....:rolleyes: i was one of them!!!:(

to Leo: baseball might suck, but Soccer is a girl sport!!!!:eek::laugh::tongue:;)

Originally posted by andrewthomas

right fuckin here

and proud

ny all the way baby win or lose

they put the walls in proplayer stadium so far back cause they know marlins can barely hit homeruns , they dont ant other teams hitting them either

in any other stadium the yanks woulda tied that up..

marlin fans cant even talk shit cause u all were scared

game 6 in NY

30% weather

hope u guys dont freeze up there

30% weather??

Learn how to talk man you mean its going to be a lot colder?

well if you saw last nights weather reports it only going to be in the low 50's that's no big deal for the Marlins..

and don't hate on the Marlins...we're not hating on the Yanks they are a proven team with 26 championships of course you have to not be intimidated but respect them its natural. I way I look at it the Young Team of the Marlins have a very good chance to win the World Series and it would be 2 titles in a short existance of a team not too shaby. The Yanks on the other hand would look for embarrassed if they lose to the Marlins team with a lot less experience overall....peace out A.T. see you in GAME 7 you guys will take Saturday I'll give you that one... ;)

30% 30 degree same fuckin shit , i dont have to spell shit out

i figured u fucks got a brain so use the darn thing

u understood what i was saying so i did my job

yankees will never be embarressed, neither with thier fans

win or lose you will still see yank fans wearing NY gear.

once this is over where will all the marlin fans go??

its a fact and you know it, marlins have the smallest fan base in baseball that they were planning or removing the team from MLB.

now u guys are in the world series and have all these 1 timer fans and are asking for ur own stadium lolll

that would be a waste of money considering marlins fans dont support.

i dont hate on the marlins, i hated on thier stadium get it straight.

oh maybe i hate on thier front running fans too

i gotta give the marlins credit cause they got where they are for themselves, without fan support.

its a fact and you know it, marlins have the smallest fan base in baseball that they were planning or removing the team from MLB.

now u guys are in the world series and have all these 1 timer fans and are asking for ur own stadium lolll

i gotta give the marlins credit cause they got where they are for themselves, without fan support.

attachment.php?s=&postid=1800540:D :D :laugh: :laugh:

first of all, teal isnt in season all year round here, so we cant sport marlin shit all the time!!:laugh::tongue:;)

the fish did do everything without a decent fanbase that they deserved, but understand that when the fish first started, i was a huge baseball fan, and marlin fan.... but after you win the world series and we got the team completly sold off, u beging to feel betrayed!!!:( Of course there is some speculation that the 97 team was sold off due to low season ticket sales EVEN after they won the ws....:rolleyes::confused: can anyone confirm this rumor that ive heard????

Ok I gotcha now ur st8. I think they're best move is to move the team to a stadium in downtown miami. I've worked in downtown miami and brickell for nearly 8 years now and tons of peeps around here go to all sporting events having that stadium so close would be great for fans and for $$$

I will say this however I've lived in Queens a while back and here and Miami does not have a large number of loyal fans in any sport except the Hurricanes...dolphin fans come and go, they don't make the playoffs the fans shit talk em the rest of the year, they have a lousy season fans stop going to the game etc. the heat same shit. with the marlins they have a consistent number of hardcore fans but its not too many.....

Where were all you dawm BAND WAGONERS when the marlins sucked ?

:blown::tongue:

:mad::direct: i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! I have been watching them all season (some of it was forced my friends love sports) But still i remember when we started out the season the seats were like 4 buckaroos and people NEVER went. NOW everyone is like GO MARLINS AND S!@# like that. WHATEVER BANDWAGON MUTHA!@#$%! Plus now it's just an excuse for the hoes to dress up like they're fans and shit JEEZ:jerkoff:!!!! Do you even know who Josh Beckett is or the name of the fucking Coach?? DE PINGA!:banghead: Either way i'm happy we're winning and shit!:clap2::rock:

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

Ok I gotcha now ur st8. I think they're best move is to move the team to a stadium in downtown miami. I've worked in downtown miami and brickell for nearly 8 years now and tons of peeps around here go to all sporting events having that stadium so close would be great for fans and for $$$

I will say this however I've lived in Queens a while back and here and Miami does not have a large number of loyal fans in any sport except the Hurricanes...dolphin fans come and go, they don't make the playoffs the fans shit talk em the rest of the year, they have a lousy season fans stop going to the game etc. the heat same shit. with the marlins they have a consistent number of hardcore fans but its not too many.....

Peeps can say whatever they want about Marlins fans... When management stays loyal to the team then the fans will.... As far as the Dolphins they have an average of 72k fans every game...

Originally posted by lavosdeldiablo

Peeps can say whatever they want about Marlins fans... When management stays loyal to the team then the fans will.... As far as the Dolphins they have an average of 72k fans every game...

AGREED !!:aright: :aright: :aright: ILL BET MOST OF THE BETTER PLAYERS WILL BE SOLD IF THEY WIN THE SERIES OR NOT ANYWAYS

Originally posted by verysexynaty

:mad::direct: i KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN!!! I have been watching them all season (some of it was forced my friends love sports) But still i remember when we started out the season the seats were like 4 buckaroos and people NEVER went. NOW everyone is like GO MARLINS AND S!@# like that. WHATEVER BANDWAGON MUTHA!@#$%! Plus now it's just an excuse for the hoes to dress up like they're fans and shit JEEZ:jerkoff:!!!! Do you even know who Josh Beckett is or the name of the fucking Coach?? DE PINGA!:banghead: Either way i'm happy we're winning and shit!:clap2::rock:

i dont mind that...it happens when teams become successful..case in point, Tampa Bay Bucs...u going to tell me that all these people wearing their jerseys and saying that are fans...were there for them when they played in the "Big Sumbrero" and Vinny was the QB? PLEASE!!! its part of life....i have been a fan since 93' and have always gone to some of their games (since 93')....hopefully some of these 100,000's of fans actually stay on...i think i made a fan in Meli, but she never liked ANY sport to start with...and now she gets more into the game than i do....u never know...thats how fans start...they jump on the bandwagon and sometimes they stay on it...

ps

i wish we had MORE bandwagoners...b/c that means more revenue for OUR team...if u are a true fan, u dont mind seeing the bandwagon jumpers...it could be the diff. between keeping some players or losing them....:idea: