Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Fuck you guys I'm going to lunch

unclefester401

Originally posted by unclefester401

:confused:

She's a little hostile, I think she might need a stiff dick up her ass that might straighten her right out...

How was your lunch, I love buying lunch on pay day you always buy something good because you feel like a millionaire, that is until Monday rolls around and you are fucking broke again...:laugh:

Originally posted by prplhz

How was your lunch, I love buying lunch on pay day you always buy something good because you feel like a millionaire, that is until Monday rolls around and you are fucking broke again...:laugh:

I know, right? Well it's *bling bling* Friday fo' me! yessss! :laugh:

Originally posted by prplhz

I had McDonalds actually. I go with the cheap lunch on friday, followed by blowing too much money on records before I get a chance to blow too much money on drugs.

Originally posted by flavanugz

fucking rekkids. i made an order last night and now i checked my bank and no money for rent.....shit

basically you spent a load of dough for a bunch of vinyl that you will use to play frisbee? :confused: idiot.

Originally posted by flavanugz

its so cute when you try to be mean and fail.......you have no clue about my tastes in music....maybe cuz you lurk on the board you would know that i am very GAY, much like your sense of humor.

blah blah blah blah.......