Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where is X?

fouroneone

Originally posted by harvardvark

no i'm not X but maybe you guys have been doing too much X lately to mistake me for some guy who was posting to me yesterday about driving to NY. Are your brains that fried? haha damn that must be some good sh*t

need a ten pack?

no i'm not X but maybe you guys have been doing too much X lately to mistake me for some guy who was posting to me yesterday about driving to NY. Are your brains that fried? haha damn that must be some good sh*t

Did you seriously just star out the word shit? That's just stupid - do you really think anyone thinks that the word is any less vulgar because you put some cutesy stars in it?? No - you just look like a big fairy now. Fucking faking fairy.

Originally posted by whadupg

Did you seriously just star out the word shit? That's just stupid - do you really think anyone thinks that the word is any less vulgar because you put some cutesy stars in it?? No - you just look like a big fairy now. Fucking faking fairy.

Sorry for having "class" fuckface

better?

Sorry for having "class" fuckface

better?

Much better - there's nothing classy about starring out the word shit. You either use it like an adult or don't use it. The star doesn't change its meaning - does it? Do you think anyone that would read this board didn't figure out that you meant the word shit? Exactly. Then putting a star in the middle of it doesn't mean you have class - it just means you want people to think you have class because you're a big FAKER.

Adults arent the only ones that read this board. Since the material cannot be screened for vulgarity, its up to us to at least do it for the children. Doesnt that other chick have kids that read this board? Do it for them. I could care less if you dont star out a curse, but it shows a little dignity for the younger kids who may want to know whats going on in Boston. Understand?

P.S. the faker thing is old now. Like I said, lay off the coke

Adults arent the only ones that read this board. Since the material cannot be screened for vulgarity, its up to us to at least do it for the children. Doesnt that other chick have kids that read this board? Do it for them. I could care less if you dont star out a curse, but it shows a little dignity for the younger kids who may want to know whats going on in Boston. Understand?

P.S. the faker thing is old now. Like I said, lay off the coke

:laugh: you're a dick mr classy harvard faker. shit and sh*t are the same word is my only point. Even lissa's kids know that.

To such an intelligent creature such as yourself, you can obviously deduce that sh*t is shit. To a kid, its not that apparent. That was MY point genius. Geez, you need to get laid or something G-woman.

i know who you are and I hate you :bigfinge: