Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Does anyone here workout?

Originally posted by dani672

dogekid and i take salsa aerobics togehter every fri at 7pm.. you should join us tonight roidrage!:laugh:

speaking of which.. i can't make it tonight. i pulled my thumb muscle playing street fighter at fun n games the other day.

i workout at the gym at my school & it isn't that bad...it has a lot of good machines, but like someone mentioned, it's mostly guys that work out there, so it's a lil weird...

Pilates is awesome & i did them about 3 times a week last year & saw results within 3 weeks....i am going to get back into that habit because that seemed to be the only thing that really worked for me..

Originally posted by nybeauty

shouldn't this be on the health forum

oh well i go to bally's, the one right across from avalon

i would like to know where people go for pilates, i wanna join a class :)

there's actually classes offered at my school & i have 2 videos for them.....i know that some gyms offer that as a class, but i don't tknow which gyms in particular...

Originally posted by erica127

there's actually classes offered at my school & i have 2 videos for them.....i know that some gyms offer that as a class, but i don't tknow which gyms in particular...

which school is that? do u have to be a student to join the class?

Originally posted by nybeauty

which school is that? do u have to be a student to join the class?

i go to Ramapo College in Mahwah, NJ....it's only offered to students though...i know there's a gym in Oakland that's "all girls" & offers a Pilates class...