Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sleep-Saturday 10/25

Originally posted by tracitee

I think your comment was out of line, and extreamly unprofessional. I am an educated women with a degree. The only "retarted" person here is the one doing the name calling. This ISSUE is as dead as your club in 6 weeks.

For someone that works for Sergio never expected to pu down a club (now that unprofessional)

Geez if it was as simple as going to the front and saying you work here or there

Why charge a cover everyone will claim they work in a club

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

i agree, unless you know someone, pay. its a new place, you should just now your gonna pay unless you know the door guys / girls.

we are really generous if you shoot us a PM we will comp you but to come up to the door and saying oh we work here that a little out of line

I cant understand people sometimes... I never pull that shit I work here unless I know someone that works there

Originally posted by badassmafuka

we are really generous if you shoot us a PM we will comp you but to come up to the door and saying oh we work here that a little out of line

I cant understand people sometimes... I never pull that shit I work here unless I know someone that works there

billy why are you leaving, i just met you this week and your out already, bring the girl with you, let her hang out, bring her to my bar and ill get her wasted for ya, lol

Originally posted by badassmafuka

For someone that works for Sergio never expected to pu down a club (now that unprofessional)

Geez if it was as simple as going to the front and saying you work here or there

Why charge a cover everyone will claim they work in a club

Just to clear things up Billy...she doesnt work for Sergio.

Thats a whole different night.

Can I get in free? My cousin's aunt's uncle's friend Paulie, his nephew's brother-in-law Anthony knows Joey from Joey's whose friend is friends with this guy that works at Deko.

If I can, sure I love to get in free. Personally I have never asked for a comp, line priv. most def and Sergio is very respectful of that. I dont recall any guestlists or comps at Tempts? Those that should get comp'd or reduced are the people who actually know the promo team, those actually on the guestlist or people that spend a lot of money. Any club is in business to make money and I know for a fact that if you're paying at the door at Sleep or most other places, they will not have a problem buying a drink for those who are worthy of it. There are way tooooooo many people out there these days that want to get in free and then they want free drinks.

Just my .02¢ worth.

"Hello I am so and so, I use to work at the Playpen 20 years ago. Can I get in free?"

Originally posted by daitaliangreek

billy why are you leaving, i just met you this week and your out already, bring the girl with you, let her hang out, bring her to my bar and ill get her wasted for ya, lol

you guys are a great staff I wish U can but I am already doing enough nights... Fridays are night I am suppose to be with her lay low

I promised Jeff I would help him out with the grand opening and it turned out to be another night...

I will come down one night with her and hang out instead of work

You guys will do great.....

Originally posted by njdionysus

Can I get in free? My cousin's aunt's uncle's friend Paulie, his nephew's brother-in-law Anthony knows Joey from Joey's whose friend is friends with this guy that works at Deko.

If I can, sure I love to get in free. Personally I have never asked for a comp, line priv. most def and Sergio is very respectful of that. I dont recall any guestlists or comps at Tempts? Those that should get comp'd or reduced are the people who actually know the promo team, those actually on the guestlist or people that spend a lot of money. Any club is in business to make money and I know for a fact that if you're paying at the door at Sleep or most other places, they will not have a problem buying a drink for those who are worthy of it. There are way tooooooo many people out there these days that want to get in free and then they want free drinks.

Just my .02¢ worth.

"Hello I am so and so, I use to work at the Playpen 20 years ago. Can I get in free?"

very true..........

I dont see people getting COMPS at sporting event, concerts, or broadways..........

Hey shit I know the violinist at this Broadway show do I get a COMP

The only thing I want to know is why has a friendly debat turned into a personal battle, complete with name calling and foul language. Just for the record, you not only insult me with your comment about having a degree and bartending on the side, but you insult the people who work for you at the venues you promote. WAY TO GO!

The only thing I want to know is why has a friendly debat turned into a personal battle, complete with name calling and foul language. Just for the record, you not only insult me with your comment about having a degree and bartending on the side, but you insult the people who work for you at the venues you promote. WAY TO GO!

Originally posted by tracitee

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

WELL......

I GUESS YOUR SIG SAYS IT ALL HONEY!!!

Originally posted by themoo

Elite are A-List promoters. They are tops in Jersey along with Serge.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THANX MOO, THAT MEANS ALOT TO us

(although serge is proly freakin out w/ that comparasin)

again i have to apologize for the unprofessionalism within my posts on this issue. i always scream at my sub promoters when they start drama or act stupid on this site.

sometimes i just cant help myself. i'll try to be more professional

Thank You for addressing this issue with such passion. Hey---there are over 600 people that viewed this post, that is alot of free promoting, don't you think? I said this a million times--GOOD LUCK! Next time, please don't take things so personal. Not everyone is going to agreee with your opinions, or mine. Can we be friends??:D