Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V review

Bling

I just want to thank everyone for showing me the best time ive ever had in the 2 years ive been clubbing. You all know the fun i was having i was prolly as crazy as id ever been. :)

pleasure meeting new people like the professor, mursa, dr satan.. as well as all the wonderful regulars poysoniv, crazyc, koky, flip and the mrs, of course edgar and maria :), of course lilliz77

and so many others. what a great set. its 230 i just woke up so that tellls u the time i had.. ill def go out for G & D . partying with u guys is the only thing that helps me get thru my horrendous work weeks at times. I definitly need it.

Thanks for takin all those pics with me everyone .. as I love to take pics. u know i need koky to photoshop them.. :)

what a great set overall. from as the rush comes, to a bit of Underworld to Witches...

Thanks again for makin my nite a worthwhile one

omfg of course arturo the picture master :) i got so many pics thanks to you dawg.. there was so many fuckin people i met yesterday it was awesome. thanks for the pics and the one with edgar esp.

u da man........... see u at 34 tonite

Originally posted by arturob

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE Crobar last night!!!!!!!!!!11

CRRRRRRRRRUSH! I KNOW YOU WANT ME! :D :D :D :D :D

i lost my voice singing :P

u and me both.. and those of u near me when i was singing i know all u wanted to do was this to me and urself :blown:

Originally posted by Bling

damn u caught on to me :D

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bling...I have soooo much respect for you! You just do your thing and dont care what others think!!!! I cant wait for the pics :eek: :eek: :eek: . Im pretty sure there is a pic of me licking your chest...LMMFAO!!!!!:laugh:

See you tonight...maybe.

Ok, really back to bed now!:D

great meeting a few of the peeps i didnt know ... proffessor .. u da man :D ... mirza great hangin with u again... ... & the usual crew was off da hook .... i was sick as fuck & im sorry i couldnt show you guys a better time on my behalf ... but ill make up 4 it REALLY soon.. & you fucks know that i will :D:cool: .. but last night i had a damn fever that came outta nowhere as soon as i got to the club... & is goin away now... by 4 in the a.m. i should be ok 4 space :D ..... I WANNA GIVE A SPECIAL SHOT OUT TO A KOOL ASS CAT THAT REALLY EARNED MY RESPECT LAST NIGHT !!! IT IS NONE OTHER THAN BLING HIMSELF ... BLING !! U WERE DA MAAAAAAAAAAN LAST NIGHT !!:aright: but dont get toooooooo comfortable in that spot :D as 4 edgars set .. it started kinda wierd .. i didnt know what to think of it ... but as usual just got REALLY NASTY !! everyone had an awsome time ... & couldnt stop moving ... im out ... peace

Man.... I am so damn tired.... I went to NV after Crobar, it was dead as hell but the music was rockin....... I don't even know who was DJ'ing.. I left there at about 8:30 am... Went to sleep like at 10:00 am. I had to work all morning so I have not slept... And to make matters worse I have a flight to Minnesota tommarow morning at 8am. So I have to be up at like 5am. Looks like I will be snoozing on the plane.

I had a great time, thanks for making it a good night to everyone that was there. Be back on Wednesday... take care poeple..