Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V review

Bling

ummmm I ate at the sushi place across the street from Crobar........doesn't that count for something:confused:

Anyway, so glad to hear you guyz had a great time.....if you were with Kooky, Beatfriek, the Mrs and Flip (by the way, I own your ass in fantasy football beyyotch!!;) ) then I KNOW you had a good time.....;)

Ironically, I thought of you guys when we walked there and I saw the marquee.... I told my best buddie - "half of the crazy fucks I know from CP will be in the hizzouse there tonite for EV"!!!

So much love to you all:D :D

Oh by the way, MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT....................

LOLAHOTASS WILL BE PARTYING SOMEWHERE IN SOUTH BEACH NEXT WEEKEND...........THATS RIGHT, LOCK THE DOORS AND PUT THE KIDS TO BED........I WILL BE LOOSE, ER I MEAN ON THE LOOSE!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Sorry for the late review, but I don’t post on the weekend. Crobar was sick!! I don’t even like trance but the vibe was great. It was cool to hang out with some of you again and for the first time (MJM420 I owe you a session, Arturo nice pics, Beatfriek and Koky we need to hang out some more! DJM thanks for the CD Bling you are the funniest sober person I have ever met, Lilliz it was a pleasure meeting you, and Crzyc you know you want me LOL) I hope I didn’t forget anyone.

PEACE, SEE EVERYONE ON FRIDAY!!!

MIRZA

What a great night!!! EDGARV is the bomb-diggity!!!:D That man had me on the dance floor all night long! This was the first time I had ever heard the "Witches" track and almost died when I heard it. Funny how you can recognize something you have never heard before based on what others have said about it. THANK YOU EDGAR!

It was also nice seeing all the usual peeps, new faces and retirees. ;)

MIRZA and PROFESSOR...thanks for the ride, I told you it would be worth it, DJM...nice to see you again, BEATFREIK...OMG!!!We need to hang more often, I never met man that dances as much as I do:laugh: , ARTURO...always a pleasure. And of course, the man of the night....BLING ...the pics say it all...LMMFAO:laugh: :eek::laugh: !

See you guys at the next EV event!!!

Originally posted by philippio

don't bother going! I'll save you the cash!

"it will be great! oh my gaaawwwd! it would drive you maaaad! Edgar V will rock the house!"

u r just a hater ... if u dont like him then stay the fuck home or just go somewhere else ..& stop whining like a little bitch that you are .. noone is forcing anyone to go see edgar .. we go cause we love the way he spins .. we know he will always make us dance ... case closed ... alot of yopu fucks are just hatin cause i think it hurts you to see that a trance dj always shows the people who go see him an awsome time .... so stfu already ... stop cryin & just go see whatever fuckin dj you want .. case closed .. have a nice day :)

Originally posted by koky

u r just a hater ... if u dont like him then stay the fuck home or just go somewhere else ..& stop whining like a little bitch that you are .. noone is forcing anyone to go see edgar .. we go cause we love the way he spins .. we know he will always make us dance ... case closed ... alot of yopu fucks are just hatin cause i think it hurts you to see that a trance dj always shows the people who go see him an awsome time .... so stfu already ... stop cryin & just go see whatever fuckin dj you want .. case closed .. have a nice day :)

:laugh: :laugh:

I couldn't have said it better myself.