Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Happy Howellween!

spacious

Guest saleen351

more like boo hoo

euroooooooooooooo trashhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hey LP i hear for halloween you are dressing up as a nice guy...

thats a stretch for ya, but i'm sure you'll pull it off..

Originally posted by pod

The guest DJs have all been doing terrace sets lately, so I'm confident that DH will not be an exception. :cool:

Last time DH was at 34 he did not play on the terrace - I think that he had to catch a flight for a gig the next day. Being that it is a Friday night, he may have to catch a flight Saturday morning.

So info please . . .

Im with u sobe, time for some set times to be posted. Planning on catching a little robbie rivera before heading to space but don't want to miss any of howell's set.

By the way spacious, for the all star party book rivera and jimmy t, that would make the november lineup even better.

Originally posted by livin42nite

Im with u sobe, time for some set times to be posted. Planning on catching a little robbie rivera before heading to space but don't want to miss any of howell's set.

By the way spacious, for the all star party book rivera and jimmy t, that would make the november lineup even better.

You would think that set times would be posted by now . . .

Originally posted by livin42nite

now thats a good idea!!!!!:idea::eek::D

Originally posted by sobe2003

Pod - wouldn't you like to know so you can figure out which bus to take?

It's not an issue since there's only one bus....it heads downtown every forty minutes, 24/7/365. Besides, I've got enough money to rent a fucking limo every weekend if I felt like it.

And even if I had a car, I would not drive it to the Beach or the downtown area for a few reasons:

1. I'm trying to encourage use of public transit in town. The more people use it, the more likely the plans for the expansion will be okayed, and that's a good thing. People are too obsessed with their cars in this country. Commuter culture sucks. It's the 21st century, telecommuting is the way to go.

2. I am a really bad driver. Trust me. I have no regard for anyone else on the road. I'm not saying it to be arrogant, I'm saying it as a statement of truth. They thought of me when the term road rage was coined....you wanna see me lose it? Stick me on 836 during rush hour. Michael Douglas in 'Falling Down' has nothing on me.

2a. I don't drive defensively, I drive offensively. Someone cuts me off, I get in front of them, and throw ball bearings out the window.

3. I'm not a fan of supporting the oil companies and lining the pockets of towelhead oil sheikhs so they can stone their women and fuck camels in their spare time. When AFVs fall below the $20K mark, I'm getting one.

4. With my bad driving skills, total lack of respect for traffic laws, traffic cops, and parking regulations, my insurance is higher than average.

Trust me, you want me on the bus.