Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Diet Pills?

biatchzxz

You are asking an extremely vague question.

Do diet pills work - not without dieting - unless you are talking about crank or coke.

If you reach a plateua while dieting they are good to help you loose a couple of extra lbs.

But if you only use diet pills, they may help a little but they will shut down your metabolism and when you stop taking them - you will gain back the weight you loose plus some.

Diet and exercise are the only way to loose fat and keep it off.

Nautica

Thanx a lot, because the reason i am asking is that i have taking diet pills before along with some dieting and they worked great i lost a lot of weight , but like you said when u stop taking them , i did gain some weight back. And i wanted to know if after not taking them for a while and going back on them, would they still work or does your body get immune to them?

Originally posted by biatchzxz

Thanx a lot, because the reason i am asking is that i have taking diet pills before along with some dieting and they worked great i lost a lot of weight , but like you said when u stop taking them , i did gain some weight back. And i wanted to know if after not taking them for a while and going back on them, would they still work or does your body get immune to them?

they will work again, but when you stop taking them you will get fat again. Hit the gym

My best friend/roomate is taking a diet Pill called PHENTERMINE. She has been takin them for like 10 years. She was getting them from a doctor and has know turned to the internet. She weighs about a buck twenty. She takes them know cause I think she is addicted to them. She takes them during the day and then take a unisom at nite to sleep. She keeps telling me she is going to go out like Elvis. I would say stay away from them cause I am having a hard as hell time to get her to quit.

I would say just exercise and stay away from the pills

Originally posted by biatchzxz

yeah i know dude, its tough though with my schedule , i work 9am-9pm, And i am gonna have to make time for it. Thats the only fucking way. But which diet pill do you think is the strongest and most effective

since ephedra's soon to be gone,

a nice bag of strong, yellow yayo will do a pretty good job

Originally posted by housedog

My best friend/roomate is taking a diet Pill called PHENTERMINE. She has been takin them for like 10 years. She was getting them from a doctor and has know turned to the internet. She weighs about a buck twenty. She takes them know cause I think she is addicted to them. She takes them during the day and then take a unisom at nite to sleep. She keeps telling me she is going to go out like Elvis. I would say stay away from them cause I am having a hard as hell time to get her to quit.

I would say just exercise and stay away from the pills

Phentermine - the other half of the deadly diet drug - FenPhen.

:(