Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ouija boards

iamme

I remember when I was little I went to my uncles house for a family party and all the kids went into my cousins room to play it...I sat outside with a few other kids cause we didn't wanna do it, the older kids played.

20 minutes later they all came screaming out of the room, and looked so scared, all I saw when I looked inside was that all the candles were out and all the books from the bookshelf were on the floor.

They never said anything to us....so I dunno after that I never went near one. To this day I don't know if they were bullshitting the little kids or something really happend in that room

Originally posted by iamme

anybody tried that shit??? and stories??

ive always had an overactive imagination so i never tried this. the idea used to scare the shit out of me when i was younger...

its bs... anything made by parkerbrothers... just oozes with black magic and can contact spiritual worlds... that being said maybe i can use the money from the monopoly game to by a real house??? hrrrrm~!?

Quick Story:::

My parents and some friends were playing Ouija one day, and my mom is already kinda witch-like(she feels spirits, communicates to deceased family members)

So they're playing this in the basement, and they were attempting to communicate with my fathers mother Zooka who had passed away about 8 years ago from then.

Then, all of a sudden Zooka gave out a warning and told my mother to get rid of this game.

My mom immediately ran to the backyard and threw the whole game in the Bay (we lived on a bay back then)

ever since we've never played that game, nor ever discussed it .

Spooky, eh :woah:

• 1 year later...