Clubplanet Nightlife Community

....sportsmanship.........

drsatan

im a true yankee fan..ive supported them my entire life. they played like shit and the marlins were awesome. I was the first on the board to congratulate the marlins on thier victory. thats called sportsmanship ( a close companion to class) - winning and losing with grace.

sportsmanship seems to be all but lost on the cp message board:(

Originally posted by absolutv

i disagree

who were the first peeps to come on our board & talk trash?

the NY Yankee fans from the NY board....

Now its our turn..:D

Ur team sux!

EXACTLY....fuck the Yankees....although it was good of u to ADMIT that the Marlins were beter...i am still going to give u hell till next year when pitchers and catcher report for spring training...:tongue:

Originally posted by drsatan

im a true yankee fan..ive supported them my entire life. they played like shit and the marlins were awesome. I was the first on the board to congratulate the marlins on thier victory. thats called sportsmanship ( a close companion to class) - winning and losing with grace.

sportsmanship seems to be all but lost on the cp message board:(

go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ive gone my entire life without caring about ur opinion, after this comment i think i can live the rest of my days caring even less about ur opinion!!!!!!!!!!! hows that for class???? go ahead and prejudge me wothout knowing me and call me classless ill be o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

ive gone my entire life without caring about ur opinion, after this comment i think i can live the rest of my days caring even less about ur opinion!!!!!!!!!!! hows that for class???? go ahead and prejudge me wothout knowing me and call me classless ill be o.k.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

:eek::laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by Bling

que voila calle ocho was off the hook .. i saw on tv they had a coffin attached to a car and shit with flowers on it and the yankee symbol on it :laugh: :laugh:

Yep....we saw those guys bringing in the coffin from 27th avenue and they ended up putting it on the roof of the Zol 95 truck on 37th and 8th street.

RIP Yankees.......

good times.....lots of cubans banging on pots and pans.....:D

Originally posted by guyman1966

Thanks for being a good sport when your boyz lose... but next time try being a good sport before they lose.

I told you the Marlins were gonna win this thing. Next time just listen to me. I'm always right.

just dont attend the games and everything will be fine...... :tongue::laugh: