Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Roger S. and G&D reviews???

vaughanz

Roger rocked it, and is still rocking it.

G & D, my god, I've never seen anyone clear a room like them. Great producers, bad DJs. Roger came through and cleaned up their mess proper. :cool:

Most importantly, Biz's birthday was messy. :cool:

yea its trance but its different from what u normally hear...theyre style is so different and thats y ive been listening to them since march's essential mix...it was awesome meeting them too ...kool guys...thank you Arturo, and Markus for not kicking me out lol

Bling ?? what time did u get there cuz i didnt see you all night ...good to see crazyc, poysonIV, chaflas. :)

IS NOT EVEN FINISHED!!!

Not only that, I called 6 times, with the message on the machine said is was opening. I get there. No club. No one there. Place is still under construction

CHANGE YOUR MESSAGE SONAR!!!

It only takes 30 seconds.

Lust crew, what happened?

Hey, it was a journey, but darn it messed up my night.

Joe Budious

Originally posted by trojanman

yea its trance but its different from what u normally here...theyre style is so different and thats y ive been listening to them since march's essential mix...it was awesome meeting them too ...kool guys...thank you Arturo, and Markus for not kicking me out lol

Bling ?? what time did u get there cuz i didnt see you all night ...good to see crazyc, poysonIV, chaflas. :)

\

i decided not to go i tried to get out my house the marlins fans were goin crazy it took 40 min to go 3 blocks i got pissed and went back home

Originally posted by Bling

\

i decided not to go i tried to get out my house the marlins fans were goin crazy it took 40 min to go 3 blocks i got pissed and went back home

Ummmmmmmm.......Bling........does someone give you a quarter every time you're supposed to use a comma and you don't. Because (comma) in my particular opinion (comma) that would be about the only good reason for not doing so.

:tongue::D

Originally posted by chaflas

Ummmmmmmm.......Bling........does someone give you a quarter every time you're supposed to use a comma and you don't. Because (comma) in my particular opinion (comma) that would be about the only good reason for not doing so.

:tongue::D

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ok Gabriel and Dredsen will fuckin amazing but the bad thing is that they wont up there for that long, usually big time Dj's do there sets for like 2 1/2-3hrs, they were up there for like 1 1/2 and i talked to josh and dave earlier in the night and said they were gonna be doing a set for like 2 1/2 hes and when they kicked off josh, i was wtf. Louis the owner needs to work on his schedule task cause that was bullshit when he did that and brought on roger s who for the first time sucked big time last ngiht and then later on markus came on and i got myself going again for a lil bit and after i was dead. Thats my two cents, but overall it was a good night, the yankees lost on their own field, fockers!!!

Damon 2.0

Gabriel and Dresden where not what I expected. they are outstanding producers, but they have not made the transition to outstanding DJ’s IMO. when you have people standing around during your set you have issues. I thought Roger Sanchez did a great job of reigniting the room. the crowd was small, but the energy level was certainly high.

Roger out on the terrace was a little to mellow for me, but he picked it up and had the place going off. very decent mixture of beats with some added classics.

Roly was outstanding on the terrace as usual. he never fails to deliver the goods. LP even dropped a few tracks out on the terrace.:eek::D Markus had a monster set going inside. sorry to hear it got cut a bit short.

big ups to the cp crew in da house, and to Biz and his crew. I had a great time partying with you folks...

:cool:

Originally posted by sobeton

Gabriel and Dresden where not what I expected. they are outstanding producers, but they have not made the transition to outstanding DJ’s IMO. when you have people standing around during your set you have issues. I thought Roger Sanchez did a great job of reigniting the room. the crowd was small, but the energy level was certainly high.

Roger out on the terrace was a little to mellow for me, but he picked it up and had the place going off. very decent mixture of beats with some added classics.

Roly was outstanding on the terrace as usual. he never fails to deliver the goods. LP even dropped a few tracks out on the terrace.:eek::D Markus had a monster set going inside. sorry to hear it got cut a bit short.

big ups to the cp crew in da house, and to Biz and his crew. I had a great time partying with you folks...

:cool:

Yeah you focker I called your arse this mornning so you can give me the info on how it was to see if it was worth going this morning ...... Didnt hear that many good things so Im gonna take it that I didnt miss anything.:D:tongue:

Originally posted by happyface

Yeah you focker I called your arse this mornning so you can give me the info on how it was to see if it was worth going this morning ...... Didnt hear that many good things so Im gonna take it that I didnt miss anything.:D:tongue:

you called :confused::eek::laugh: I had a blast closed the terrace out..:eek::D

Originally posted by happyface

Yeah you focker I called your arse this mornning

Sobeton seems to forget how to use a cell phone once he gets inside a club, trust me. :mad:;):laugh:

As I told Koky, you didnt miss much except a good time w/CP folks. I will post my review later. Cya Friday, Leo?:D

Guest brwneydtrouble

I hd a good time, but the music was not impressive. There were moments that I was dancing, but they were not many.

It was good seeing you guys out, saw a few faces I hadn't seen in a while. It was good seeing you again Arturo!

Pod, did you finish that bottle?